Dripping from driver's side window k11

Hi all, my micra has started dripping from the driver's side window during/after rainfall. After looking at the seals around the door, there seems to be a tear in it. Would I need to replace this, or is there a way to repair it with some sort of sealant?
Cheers in advance.

It's on the actual door of the driver's side, having a look at it now...the whole thing is barely hanging on, would you have any kind of guide, or tips on going about a replacement?

yeh, pulling it out shouldn't be a problem, but I have no idea what it's even called, thus I don't know where to buy it, or even the sealant used to mount the new piece of rubber.

the weather strip eh, iirc its held in a channel around the top, and clips around the bottom.
scrapyard is your best bet, and a pizza cutter is handy for refitting it into the channel at the top

ah cool, thank you both for your help. So it is simply a case of going to the scrap yard, getting hold of one, pulling the old one out, and pushing the new one in...does it need to be glued or anything?

Back