drawings and doodles.

I dunno if I'd call myself an artist....but...

Paint

18092009247.jpg

Textiles ;)

Meerkatzio Adorible de furrynze

IMG_1452.jpg

Digital/Graphic/banners (Gimp)

before:... http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Cam/DSCF1309orig_zpsa25f66a2.jpg
after:
DSCF1309HDR_zps954471aa.jpg

Angelina.png

mitchellBHban1.png

ACbanner1.png

Image manipulation :p

mycarlows_zpsd4098f73.png

Photography

campic4.png

Skye268.jpg

Haven't done anything new in ages....must get my paints out again soon!

ETA: I'll have to find some actual drawings...I used to love doing portraits in pencil ;)

if anyone fancys it im after a new tattoo, im thinking mybe a dragon tattoo?
anyone fncy trying to draw something up?

Thanks h701 :p

theyre all great!! you are indeed an "artist" im only a junior member so i cant upload stuff here.
Awwwwww :oops: thankyou Shane
Just upload your images to Photobucket and use the links they provide to post them here ;)
(I'm not a full member either)

if anyone fancys it im after a new tattoo, im thinking mybe a dragon tattoo?
anyone fncy trying to draw something up?

did you have anything specific in mind Belly?
....size, style, colour/ black+grey? etc,.....or just...go crazy? LOL

Okay, so apparently I suck at drawing the arms/claws, without a resource image to look at...so I didn't LOL
(couldn't find my 1,000 tatoos book *facepalm*)
...anyway, the first couple were rubbish but I really like how the 3rd one turned out ^_^

DSC00487a_zps4b950af8.jpg

DSC00488a_zps4b7b7ad7.jpg

DSC00490a_zpsc1e3a3e3.jpg

DSC00493a_zpsff615a67.jpg

...sorry, no dragon meerkat in a doom buggy LOL :p

My girlfriend Kelly said could you please try and draw some thing along of ;- a path with the gates of heaven with "if tears could build a stairway and memories a lane i'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again" inside the path ( if you get what i mean ) Thanks!

Okay, so apparently I suck at drawing the arms/claws, without a resource image to look at...so I didn't LOL
(couldn't find my 1,000 tatoos book *facepalm*)
...anyway, the first couple were rubbish but I really like how the 3rd one turned out ^_^

DSC00487a_zps4b950af8.jpg

DSC00488a_zps4b7b7ad7.jpg

DSC00490a_zpsc1e3a3e3.jpg

DSC00493a_zpsff615a67.jpg

...sorry, no dragon meerkat in a doom buggy LOL :p
women at the tattoo shop was complenting your skills jen :)

I believe the term is... "Jack of all trades...master of none" :rolleyes:

Thanks Belly, that's good to know ;)

Cheers Ade :p

My girlfriend Kelly said could you please try and draw some thing along of ;- a path with the gates of heaven with "if tears could build a stairway and memories a lane i'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again" inside the path ( if you get what i mean ) Thanks!

might have a go at this aswell...I think II have it, sort of, in my head already...if you know what I mean?

SolidWorks. I was taught CAD by a former CAD engineer for Lotus, and he liked it and so do I. Much better than Autocad or Inventor IMO.

Back