door cards facelift/pre facelift

b47to

Ex. Club Member
does anybody know if face lift door cards will fit a pre facelift ?

the only problem i can see from pictures is where the door handle is but has any 1 tried this ?

thanks in advance

i was just wondering as im planning on getting a preface lift model and to make it look newer in side i was planing on changing the door cards and rear seats for my facelift 1s :D i might not even have 1 in two months time lol

cheers modded :D

hi, i was wondering if any of use could help me on how to take the door card off my Nissan Micra k11 it's a N reg 5door... the thing is the drivers side door window dosen't go down. the mechanics have tried ripping me off but i have not got it fixed. i thought i could do it myself. I don't know how to take the door card off and it has the rolling down windows. can any of use help me please. and also ive been told if i do the whole window will fall down but then some people said it wont if u dnt mess with it

hi, i was wondering if any of use could help me on how to take the door card off my Nissan Micra k11 it's a N reg 5door... the thing is the drivers side door window dosen't go down. the mechanics have tried ripping me off but i have not got it fixed. i thought i could do it myself. I don't know how to take the door card off and it has the rolling down windows. can any of use help me please. and also ive been told if i do the whole window will fall down but then some people said it wont if u dnt mess with it

Start your own thread

Back