dont ever ever ever crash a saxo

i think somone seen his for sale sign and asked him if he would break it for spares hehehe

That crash was 100mph into 70mph, no wonder it's in that state and in fact if true he's VERY lucky to still be on this planet.

Micra's would be no different I'm sure.

Kev

170mph, hes extermemly lucky, im sure a micra wouldnt be any better, or any small car really. the front end came away from the car on impact, and the roof was chopped by firefighters.

I know the road well, it was the B5030, a fairly open and straight road with a 60 limit and quite wide for a B road, but still not the place to be doing a ton, somebody must have been doing something incredibly stupid to cause that, overtaking at high speed perhaps ? All parties are extremely lucky to be alive, it's one hell of a smash.

i saw a thread of a BMW that was in a simlar crash at similar speeds, and ti wasnt even a write off.

hes a ass for doing 100mph anyway. then again ive hit 100mph a few times but on a motorway with no traffic anywhere around me.

got to agree Andy, 100 mph is way too fast on an A road never mind the B road he was on save the speed trials for the track or an empty motorway if you must.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a very fast road, since my accident there has been 6 other crashes on the same stretch. it in staffordshire, uttoxeter, the road to alton towers. it was at 2am. the speedo on my car was stuck on 100. i have learned my lesson... the best lesson of all is... dont crash a saxo! but thanks all, im on the mend

fwn

im going to alton towers next weekend and staying in uttoxeter travel inn, i'll be on that road

:eek:

"I don't remember at all what happened" bull*, if he knew he was doing 100, how did he not know what happened?
If you ask me, he has been a naughty boy and knows he is damn lucky to hae gotten away with it.

babyboom said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a very fast road, since my accident there has been 6 other crashes on the same stretch. it in staffordshire, uttoxeter, the road to alton towers. it was at 2am. the speedo on my car was stuck on 100. i have learned my lesson... the best lesson of all is... dont crash a saxo! but thanks all, im on the mend

fwn

im going to alton towers next weekend and staying in uttoxeter travel inn, i'll be on that road

:eek:

its about 10 mins away from me

lucky ####

That guys a EDITED for doing that sort of speed on that sort of road.
I feel sorry for the innocent people he hit. He's lucky he did'nt kill anyone.
Have no time for EDITED like that, there's a time and a place for everything.

that vtrrudebot is a **** whats he going on about? dont people speed in cars other than saxos?

cant be botherd to register to tell him hes a ****.

Technically a micra would come out of a crash better than a saxo-accoridng to the crash car tests they did last year
but bloody hell...what a fool!

The police report come back saying it was nobodys fault - And some #### asked whos fault it was - in my opinion it was his fault for going that fast on a B class road.
Silly silly boy - plus he drove a saxo! need i say more lol

Daz :alien:

hmm..yeh he was wrong but how many ppl speed but say we dont as we dont want ppl to think badly of us (conforming to the social norm i think is correct) thats what came back so we shouldnt really judge as we wernt there...anyway glad every1 is ok he is 1 very lucky boy.

yeh i no stupid but we cant really judge some1 for a silly mistake and he is paying for it now cant even walk bet he has learned his lesson...sorry im feeling very diplomatic tonight

Alienfish360 said:
He should have a life ban, wonder what happened to the people in the other vehicle?

He should have a prison sentance imo

bit harsh really sinse we dont even know whose fault it was.

he should get the appropiate penalty for doing 40mph over the limit, i beleive its a ban for a few months/years.

innocent til prooven guilty im afraid!

very lucky lad, im skitsy in a car now n i only done a 180 n hit a parked car at 12.30am, n ill will NEVER be a ### in a car again!, very lucky boy!

quoted from the idiot himself on the saxo forum

the best lesson of all is... dont crash a saxo!

What a complete and utter idiot, should be banned for life.

i agree. i was lucky to walk away with a bump to me head, but he is the defonition of lucky!!!!!! we called the cops for a drink driver lastnight aswell, all idiots shud be banned, there is a time n place to be a EDITED, but ya not a EDITED cos u payed n itslegal lol :D

im glad if everyone lived and HE learnt his lesson...

but we shouldnt condone speeding in any case, yes we all do it but we know is wrong, and cant justify it by saying well people do it...

every action has a consequence as long as we know this we should be ok on the roads and drive with abit of caution...

accidents like this teach us all a lesson, take what you want from those pics...

i'd say he'll think twice about speeding ever again...

thats y dont get how ppl go on " ya carsslow etc" i just say "look ya cant do more than 70 legally, is it really worth ya licence?" sounds like an old man, but thats what happens when you mess up!

I would just like to point out i was in no way condoning speeding just saying I think some people just say what they think others want to hear and speed themselves...was also pointing out that we were not there and do not know him he will get his commupence I mean he cant walk for gods sake and I dont think he will be that stupid again. and I can barely reach 80 in my micra so although I speed its only on moterways and not excessively..

and sometimes I find myself doing 40 on a 30 road when in na hurry (b4 Ian and Layla point this out)

So dangerous around there in Staffs. My mate knows a paramedic who had to go to an RTA in Leek on the way to Alton Towers (very dangerous roads on the way there). Two cars were racing each other, they were all mates, cars crashed, brains and teeth on dashboard,couple of deaths. And one of their parents said at least they died doing 'something they loved'. ie racing. hmmm...would they have still said that if they had killed a child? He is very lucky. We have all sped down the road at times but it does make you think.

Talking about crashes, I had the strangest dream last night that someone stole my car, and was drink driving it and I was framed for it and had to go to court. It seemed so real... anyway what a coincidence. :eek:

Gemma85 said:
and sometimes I find myself doing 40 on a 30 road when in na hurry

You'l wish you weren't hurrying if you hit a kid or someone walking out behind a parked car at those speeds. Its 30 for a reason!

Arnold said:
You'l wish you weren't hurrying if you hit a kid or someone walking out behind a parked car at those speeds. Its 30 for a reason!

yeh and i no I shouldnt but im not alone im sorry but any1 that says they dont speed is lying no 1 is perfect

Gemma85 said:
yeh and i no I shouldnt but im not alone im sorry but any1 that says they dont speed is lying no 1 is perfect

I completley agree with this. Nobody on here can say that they have never broken the speed limit, if only by 5 or 10mph.

Theres a huge difference between breaking it by 10mph and 40mph though, especially on a single carriageway road! That Saxo driver should thank his lucky stars he's still alive and get ready to ride the bus to work for a long, long time.....

gam1984 said:
I completley agree with this. Nobody on here can say that they have never broken the speed limit, if only by 5 or 10mph.

Theres a huge difference between breaking it by 10mph and 40mph though, especially on a single carriageway road! That Saxo driver should thank his lucky stars he's still alive and get ready to ride the bus to work for a long, long time.....

I know people do speed, and im no angel either but usually only when the conditions allow - motorways etc. Doing 40 in a 30 is nuts, just like doing 100 on a B road. The saxo bloke im sure has learnt his lesson, nearly with his own life instead of someone elses. You just increase the risk of killing or seriously injuring someone by speeding in 30 zones - and for what reason, so you can get somewhere slightly quicker? Someones life doesnt really justify a few extra minutes.

Arnold said:
I know people do speed, and im no angel either but usually only when the conditions allow - motorways etc. Doing 40 in a 30 is nuts, just like doing 100 on a B road. The saxo bloke im sure has learnt his lesson, nearly with his own life instead of someone elses. You just increase the risk of killing or seriously injuring someone by speeding in 30 zones - and for what reason, so you can get somewhere slightly quicker? Someones life doesnt really justify a few extra minutes.

well actually in my line of work it can... i have to rush to see an old person to give them tablets or a diabetic to give them food or insulin...maybe they have poor mobility and if im late they get worried get up and have a fall...I may speed but if there are children playing ect I slow down..I do not just speed for the sake of getting home for my tea a bit earlier!

if you (or anyone) speeding for a situation like that for work though, surely you car needs some kind of warning light, to alert other road users to your speed? Like a docotor or blood transportation, along those lines?

I'm not trying to justify that all speeding is acceptable. I mean, its fairly obvious that doing even 10mph over the limit is stupid when your going past a school or through a town centre or something like that, I agree.

It is however, far easier to go 5 or 10mph over the limit than it is 40. You have to intentionally get upto a speed like that.

I don't feel that in itself is always criminally dangerous, for example, you could quite safely do 120 in most modern cars on a dry motorway at 2am.

But if you have such a lack of judgment that you would do 100mph on a single carriageway road, with approaching traffic, I just don't think that you can be cut out for driving a car and are therefore a danger to yourself and every other driver on the road.

No speeding is correct, but I just think that people need to distinguish between whats intentional and dangerous, and what isn't.

Gemma85 said:
well actually in my line of work it can... i have to rush to see an old person to give them tablets or a diabetic to give them food or insulin...maybe they have poor mobility and if im late they get worried get up and have a fall...I may speed but if there are children playing ect I slow down..I do not just speed for the sake of getting home for my tea a bit earlier!

couldnt agree with you more. i drive to the conditions of the road at the time. if its 3 in the morning and no one is about i doubt i would stick to the limit. however if its 3 in the afternoon and its a narrow road sometimes i go slower as 30 is to fast. you cant say that 30 is there for a reason and that is the end of it. i think that people are saying what they think others want to hear.

rlees85 said:
lol arnold u never been 40 in a 30?

Maybe when i first got a car, when i was new to the roads and didnt have much experience behind the wheel - but its not something i'l do anymore!

I dont see the point, you save barely anytime and i dont think i could live with the thought of being responsible for injuring or killing someone. Thats just me tho!! if you think you're above the law and that it'l never happen to you then go for it.

Arnold said:
I dont see the point, you save barely anytime and i dont think i could live with the thought of being responsible for injuring or killing someone. Thats just me tho!! if you think you're above the law and that it'l never happen to you then go for it.

i have never ever made comment on these forums saying that i do/do not speed in a 30 mph limit ;)

I stick solidly to speed limits now, come close to losing license a couple of times, and it's sorted me out. I'm never over the limits now

Back