best boot build/ car build ever

this is the kind of thing i love, this is a work of art. i love the attention to detail and the clever little ideas, all the copper pipe works so well, it is a thing of beauty.

i would take this kind of engineering over that 200KW tone generator sound system that other guy had any day.

can you name a page number where all of it is in the car? i have been skipping pages and its all very impressive but nothing complete.

it still isnt finnished mate as i got to page 52 and it just stops the front bumper is complete but the ice install isnt complete yet

haha tell him from me its the best car boot build i have ever seen even if it is just for him self and not for shows

haha tell him from me its the best car boot build i have ever seen even if it is just for him self and not for shows

well i am sure he will show it off at shows and maybe enter it in competitions, but it looks like its personal that comes first.

tbh thats how i do things, i make my car how i want it, all the things i build for it are just to my taste etc, then i might take it to a show or something, but the primary driving force is just for me.

Yes I've seen that one a little while back. Certainly one of the more impressive installs. There are some amazing ones about. If only I had the time and funds :)

Definately inspiring, and I like how he does stuff to his own taste, rather then the generic ricer mobiles that are at shows.

I can't decide if I like the bumper though. From some angles it looks good, others it looks bad.

Back