Dials

Got a new set o clocks for the micra however it says 60oddk on the clocks and minty's only done bout 30k anyone no a surefire way of setting the new clocks numbers to match the only set

nop

use to be able to put a drill in reverse

however lots of cars were being clocked to show the wrong digits, meaning a lower than it was

you could try it witht he k10 set though im not sure if any one has tried it

havea search im sure there will be something over the years

Mine have been altered, but they're the super s type, so it's possible. Not sure if you can adjust the other ones though. A drill will also work as mentioned above, but it will only go about 30 mph and take you all day!

Mine have been altered, but they're the super s type, so it's possible. Not sure if you can adjust the other ones though. A drill will also work as mentioned above, but it will only go about 30 mph and take you all day!

take longer than all day mate prob take weeks!

the odometer can be removed from the dials and changed, fiddley job but do-able

arnold when you changed you mileage did you remove the pin the adjust them, i did and when i put the pin back the middle three numbers dont stay in place, so i cant use the dials yet.

Unless you use a dremmel 40k rpm lol! :devil:

I imagine that might get quite hot!

And yeah there's a pin with lots of star shaped cogs on the back. The cogs hold all the numbers in place. Quite fiddly and hard to get back in!

Back