De wiperd the rear here's a idea

Hi guys and girls,

So yesterday I had a mad idea (yes it hurt a lot). So if you have ever removed your rear wiper your left with a load of pipe going to the rear window for the window washer, (pointless with out a wiper), So when you remove the pipe your left with a spare jet on the pump and a load of pipe work. Instead of getting a single jet motor why not use the extra jet?

So here's where Mighty Car Mods inspired me. I was watching a video and they were in Japan, someone had made a budget intercooler sprayer, so I thought well I have pipe and I have a spare jet on my washer motor.

Here's the idea, run the pipe from the washer motor to the front of the rad and buy a T piece pipe connector (£1 for 5) and cut the pipe under the slam panel and use the T piece connector to attach 2 pieces of pipe to the pipe under the slam panel. (if you want you can use another 2 T pieces to make it so you have 4 pieces of pipe hanging down). Now you have it set up squirt the "rear" window washer on the stalk and see what happens, (you got water on your rad? Yes of course you did). This is one for the racers/rally people/ people who drive fast on road, this should help your car not over heat (if it does).

Thanks for reading, I will add pictures later.

Kieran

never experienced a micra over heating at all to be honest. but good idea, if i was to do a similar thing myself (which isnt very similar at all) i would get headlight washer jets from an impreza or such and mount it to the bumper and run the washer hose to the headlight washer jets then it will clean the headlights. because not all micras over heat. but all micras get dirty

My old car I stuck it out the back and squirted tail gaiters

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip)
Lowered on Kilen springs

My old car I stuck it out the back and squirted tail gaiters

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip)
Lowered on Kilen springs

That's another thing you could do

Back