Wide Arch Micra finally finished

kristian

One Way Mule
Not EXACTLY finished...some bits and bats to do, bits of trim to put in, some electrics, rubber reals etc.... MESHING TO DO!!

This is how it looked when I first got the car:

dscn11196fe.jpg

I got a copy of an Impul front bumper etc.. and did some bits to performance of the car..

Then I got a rally spec WORKS wide arch bodykit. Consisting of:

Rear quarters
Skirts
Front Wings
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Spoiler

along with a splattering of

Smooth boot,
Smooth Doors,
New mirrors with sidelights
Modified grill.

to go with,

1.6TB and ECU,
Janspeed manifold,
Decat,
Carbonfibre Rear Race Can with flame tip,
FSE Boost Valve,
Kyb Shocks
GMAX springs
Whiteline, Adjustable panhard rod
SPARCO strutbrace
SPARCO alloy lockable fuel filler cap

Sports Steeringwheels ( SUPER SMALL )
Flushed in screen ( In Dash )
xbox and dvd player,
etc..

Got it back yesterday and and im prepping it for MOT and neatening all the interior mess the bodyshop made..

To cut a long story short... It now looks like this:
Ive done all the mechanicals myself and ive done most of this bodywork myself, but the respray was done by a 'shop'...

10012008kw.jpg

10012074cl.jpg

10012108ps.jpg

10012059ka.jpg

10012047wz.jpg

10012096ni.jpg

A lot of hard work has gone into this...

COMMENTS please...

kristian

Super S 1.5T

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
looks great!

ones thing that lets it down is the back numberplate tits!!

get a starlet gt turbo rear bumper number plate recess and that will look alot better....

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
thats very nice indeed, get some more pics up i know theres plenty there but get some where we can see the whole of the car etc, straight front, back, side, shots then angled side, front, back etc. looks to be very good work tho mate well done i bet you are very pleased with the results

dave

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
anything but red champ

will get some proper pics when i get back from mot and get some nice alloys on

the door poppers are MEGA cool!!!!

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
Super S 1.5T said:
get a starlet gt turbo rear bumper number plate recess

tried that infact,
Due to the design of the rear bumper, and reinforcement bar, you cant 'sink' anything into the rear bumper. Tried a march numberplate surround too but too much work involved..

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
ooowee!!! apart from how petrol cap sits and standard aerial... im lovin it...

ps i actually love the yellow its just right... yellow is hard to pull off tbut thats right man...

the window rubbers need detailing bit... but like you said this is how it looks now...

8/10

R

RIK

seen this today,,can tell alot of work has gone into this still some bits to do but its class

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Looks stunning Kristian!

Looking forward to seeing more images of it with everything completed. The work looks to be good quality as does the paint finish from the pics?

Keep up the good work :D

Kev

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Dusk said:
U need some coilovers asap..

Don't we have a "technique" for that?

Man thats a f...ing sweet looking car!

Would never have guessed you'd go yellow but it's awesome, not many yellow micras so that works for uniqueness.
And as you can see on last pic he's done most the inside of the doors, what about engine bay?

Get a better pic of your wingmirrors, hard to see that you've smoothed in.

You do interior now?

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Looks fantastic mate!!! Could do with seeing it from more angles but from the pics it looks very impressive, and damn smooth!!! Mirrors look fantastic and I think the colour works too. Looks like it needs to sit lower though and it would be stunning. Work looks good too. :)

B

Ben

Kris, thats lookin sweet dude and the colour is awesome! Loving the car matey, congrats, take pride in it - one thing, ur rubber seal off the rear window is missing oh and shoot th photographer

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
thanks for all the good comments guys....!!!!!!!!:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Titch, of all the feeback ive had off all the other websites... your the only one to not like the color... :blush:

In terms of paint, I had a choice of Anything. Flip, Flake, Pearl, Flourescent, Glow in the dark.... etc....

I decided to go for a plain factory look.. Its not a wild kit, but a functional kit... , Make the car look as if NISSAN themselves did it..

( Bar mirrors and boot he he :devil: )

Carbon bonnet would really add to it i think..:glance:

If in not happy down the line I can always get the car repainted... All the hard work has been done..

I know about the rear windows seal and interior.. will get some proper pics sorted asap..

:k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow :k11yellow

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
tbh mate i prefered your car before the wide arch kit, looked very subtle but thats just me. im loving the color of and it looks very well done. i think you should leave the petrol cap, its looks old skool mini-esque. im really into the rear march lights aswell. very nice.

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well - i'll reserve jugdement untill i see better pics :) The workmanship thats there is amazing mate - and i've got to say it does look stunning. Is it a more Vibrant yellow in person?

Titch :kungfu:

B

benmicrasr

Top job mate, colour is unique and the mirrors look sweet, get some more pics up

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
both doors de-locked...

anyone read my actual post?

Door poppers on both doors... very cool in action...

Dont let the dark images fool you...

Its a very bright yellow in real life..

C

chie

looking sweet, not sure bout the colour but i kinda like the tits idea as there smoothed in A+++ keep it up

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
k11stew said:
cool car

terrible photography

lol

Nothing wrong with my camera lmao ;) its the User (Kristian lol) :)

As i said yesterday mate that looks Ace! and i so want one lol :)
Love the doors poping hehe

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
K11SS said:
great car kristian! ill be seeing it ASAP! love the colour, mirrors, tits n jus everything bout it! great car!

chie said:
looking sweet, not sure bout the colour but i kinda like the tits idea as there smoothed in A+++ keep it up

Do you mean tints possibly. Shocking behavious the 2 off you.lol

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
kristian said:
no,

they mean the two nipples on the rear bumper, they are k11 march reg plate 'nipples'.. they are bulbholders..

Whoops! I wondered how two people could make the same spelling mistake.

Lou

Ex. Club Member
im loving, i wanted that kit on mine, and did a photoshop that colour a while back! great minds think alike, good man kris, i love it!

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
no probs paddy...

Shame it couldn't be ready for the NW meet... for the next meet tho deffo!!

Should all be singing and dancing by then he he..

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
The grills will be meshed Black, Also the metal framework and subframe, behind the bumper and grill will all be painted black so cant be seen...