dash removle

Right I'm on my phone and search isn't working for me.
Is could someone post a link if there is one
Of dash removle as I want to spray the lot black
Grey looks dull!
Cheers. Kowzy

i dont have a guide mate but i have had my dash out, if you open the doors there is a screw behind the door seal on the dash, there are 2 on the top at the back under little square covers,its easier if you remove the glove box too, there is a couple of screws in the top of glove box opening, remove the small plastic section from in front of the gear stick by the 2 screws one on either side, the centre of the dash and may be a couple of screws behind there, if the car has obd2 remember to removed the plug from the dash, i forgot and nearly ripped it out lol, i also removed the steering wheel to mke it easier but i dont know how easy this will be for you i have an after market steering wheel on

i dont have a guide mate but i have had my dash out, if you open the doors there is a screw behind the door seal on the dash, there are 2 on the top at the back under little square covers,its easier if you remove the glove box too, there is a couple of screws in the top of glove box opening, remove the small plastic section from in front of the gear stick by the 2 screws one on either side, the centre of the dash and may be a couple of screws behind there, if the car has obd2 remember to removed the plug from the dash, i forgot and nearly ripped it out lol, i also removed the steering wheel to mke it easier but i dont know how easy this will be for you i have an after market steering wheel on

this is pretty much how to do it, if you just have a look and take your time you'll be able to do it :)

Right. I've got it out gone to paint and paint is reacting with silicon
Any idea on how to remove this it's starting to annoy me

Back