Dash Illumination not working

Hi all, The illumination on the dash including the heater controls does not come on when activating the headlights at night. Anyone experienced this problem before??
I checked some of the cabin fuses last night but will check the rest tonight including the engine bay ones.
Looking forward to the responce.
Matt

1993 K11 1.0L CVT

I think the bulb on the left side of my dials has gone as the time can't be seen at night and the temperature etc. (basically the left hand side is dark)

Hi,
I have simmilar problem with my K11.

i was wiring a cd and get something wrong and finished with so the whole right tail light block stopped working.

After disconnecting the stereo and changing some fuses almost everything on right tail lights worked except the right turning signal.

When i start it the fuse 3 (left side 3-rd from the bottom) is burning and both left and right turn signals are not starting any more.

Can it be the problem with hazard warning switch or a ralay somwehere causing the fuse to burn every time i start right turn signal?

how did you fixed yours?

when wiring the head unit in make sure to leave the blue and red striped wire not connected, tape it up as its the power to illuminate the standard radio and its all connected to the lights.

So why is the left hand side not lit up on my dash any more could it be the same issue with the fuses? how do you know if they are blown?

Back