DAMAGED!

CMF_yoyoninjaboy

» CMF Member
Hey everyone, i keep mentioning my new k11 that started off as a write off. I thought it was about time i posted some pics of it, just to show the progerss so far

Enjoy

Nick

Attachments

• 19076.jpg
    19076.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 46

cisco

» CMF Member
Great progress mate!

I love the front end of your car in the last photograph.

I would love to transplant that same front end onto my car..

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Looks great. Did it work out cheaper than buying a non damaged one? Or did you do the work yourself?
Cisco nothing stopping you from buying the parts and shipping them over to upgrade the look of yours. Bonnet, headlamps bumper and grill are needed with the right bolts and nuts as well. Chassis would be the same under all that.

CMF_yoyoninjaboy

» CMF Member
Well its a 2002 plate with 19k on clock. anything up to £4000 to buy.
so far ive spent about £2500. the most expensive part was jiging and spraying. they were profesionally done, cost £800. the rest was just the price of parts and the time ive put into it. well worth it tho when it starts coming together.

CMF_yoyoninjaboy

» CMF Member
Havent got the grills yet. prob going to use mesh purely cos thats the look im after. you should be able to find the grills floating about on ebay occasionally spesh on a salvage car. or better still try your local scrappy. mind you, speaking from experience, most damaged micras are front enders.

sorry i couldnt be more help

Nick

Back