Curry meet

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
This is very casual and impromptu-ish: 15th November for a curry night in Hertford, bring your friends, there might be space for some people to crash out at my flat if they want to. :laugh: Let me know if you're interested! Katy x

Ayr? No excuse. My other half might well come and he's from Ayr! Get yourself down here and talk about curling.

Ayr is in scotland lol is he from there? lol thats a hefty treck for me haha or u could ask ur other half to drive me lol ( i got a feeling the micra wouldnt make it that far better get AA cover haha )

ARE there other Ayrs? Why else would I suggest you talk about CURLING if I didn't mean the one in Scotland? :laugh:

ehhh a dont get ya lol but i suppose av only heard o wan ayr haha, tell ya what if the cars ready to go by the 15th all cum down only if a can crash for the night! cos all end up steamin if a go for a curry :p

Your typed English is pretty challenging to read, but I think I caught your drift, so to speak, Makrakin, hahahahahaha! :laugh:

lol sorry a get carried away sumtimes lol that used to talkin to folk on txt messages etc lol am tryin to type better for ya now haha sorry for confusion :p

Back