South West: Halloween meet?

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi All
Just wanted to test the water for an idea I'm having for this Halloween!
If I was to throw a Halloween party at mine on the 29th, of hopefully fairly epic proportions, would anyone be interested in coming to it?
We could have a meet in Salisbury or somewhere nearby - fancy dress of course - and then if anyone wanted to, we could then head to mine for drinks, food, music, laughs!
We've got a fair amount of space for anyone to crash if they needed to, and ample parking nearby.

Would anyone be interested in this? If not I'll just pounce on a select few of you on Facebook :p

Hi All
Just wanted to test the water for an idea I'm having for this Halloween!
If I was to throw a Halloween party at mine on the 29th, of hopefully fairly epic proportions, would anyone be interested in coming to it?
We could have a meet in Salisbury or somewhere nearby - fancy dress of course - and then if anyone wanted to, we could then head to mine for drinks, food, music, laughs!
We've got a fair amount of space for anyone to crash if they needed to, and ample parking nearby.

Would anyone be interested in this? If not I'll just pounce on a select few of you on Facebook :p

Would be cool to get to know some of the members as i've not bin to any meet's as such yet..

Plus im only down the road in andover :p

so its not exactly a trekk for once ! :wasntme:

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

Cor you are just down the road from us! Just a quick jaunt down the a303 towards stonehenge would get you to us!
You'd be more than welcome to come along, I'll still be having one even if the MSC arent up for it!
Add me on FB - Niki Babs Flynn-Ashford
I'll be creating an event and inviting some other peeps I know to it, so add me :)

Cor you are just down the road from us! Just a quick jaunt down the a303 towards stonehenge would get you to us!
You'd be more than welcome to come along, I'll still be having one even if the MSC arent up for it!
Add me on FB - Niki Babs Flynn-Ashford
I'll be creating an event and inviting some other peeps I know to it, so add me :)

Done ! :grinning:

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

I'll try and do a good job lol! Bring booze, food anything! We'll make it, not quite as good as JAE but we'll try ;)

as long as there somewhere for my to prop myself and then later pass out ill be fine! if i pass out outside drag me inside as i may freeze

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

Anyone else up for this? Guest list is still looking a bit sparse so yoou're more than welcome to come along!

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

add me on FB niki babs flynn-ashford and i will add you to the guest list for info - dont want to put my address on here for obvious reasons :p

the obvious reason being 99% of micra driver's are sexual predator's, obviously niki :L !

Oh wait, or is that Rover owners?...

Either way, im still there if its ok with you still :grinning:

Isit ok if i bring +1 ?

The gf :)

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

Definitely Micra owners - they're always sexual deviants ;)

Thats absolutely fine, approve the request on FB :p Not a problem, bring her along, more the merrier lol

OP
OP
MicraFish

MicraFish

Definitely Micra owners - they're always sexual deviants ;)

Thats absolutely fine, approve the request on FB :p Not a problem, bring her along, more the merrier lol

urg, need to pay my membership! Can't edit lol Was gonna say bring some booze!!