Curious

Baz

Ex. Club Member
I'm just curious too read a few comments on how much you reckon my car is worth(not selling just yet)

Here' s all the info:

1989 Nissan March Super Turbo

Imported in August 2006
1989, Black
930cc SOHC 8valve 4cylinder
Twin Charged (Supercharged + Turbocharged)
90,000 kms
Timing Belt changed at 52k and recently at 89k
Full service also done at 89k . . . plugs, Oil and filter change and Blitz air filter, Original Nissan plug leads and distributor cap, also bypass valve replaced (Controls changeover from the Supercharger to Turbo)and all perished vacuum hoses replaced
LSD gearbox is factory fitted
110bhp factory standard
Standard boost is 0.9bar supercharger and 0.9bar turbo

Modifications:
Full Stainless steel powerflow exhaust (Cat back) Fitted by JON Exhausts Newry Northern Ireland
Blitz Starlet Turbo Air filter
Bailey Dump valve
Blitz boost Controller (set to 1bar on the turbo)
Blitz Boost gauge
Apexi Turbo Timer
Greddy E-manage blue ECU
Sard 235litre/hour fuel pump,sard adjustable fuel pressure regulator and fuel pressure guage
Endless performance brake pads front and drilled and grooved discs

Parts that came with the car:
Original front and rear dampers (still perfect condition)
Nismo Competition dampers 4point adjustable

Wheels:
5zigen 14” white Beckett N1R’s

Engine is mint not burning oil and not using water

Also spares available St gearbox,head,etc

Its a clean example in nice condition. Its worth at least what it would cost to get something similar to the UK so £2500-3000

Its a clean example in nice condition. Its worth at least what it would cost to get something similar to the UK so £2500-3000

Even with all them mods!?

I payed roughly that to get the car from japan standard,I'd sell it for that tomorrow with out any mods maybe leave the wheels on it.

Any pics? I would buy it!

AAAA0001-2.jpg

AAAA0004.jpg

Even with all them mods!?

I payed roughly that to get the car from japan standard,I'd sell it for that tomorrow with out any mods maybe leave the wheels on it.

I probably would'nt let it go for even 3000 because the wheels and full stainless system cost between 6-700sterling

oooh i want! i will give you all the micra crap i have and *checks wallet* £75 :D

Standard they are about the same as a saxo vts top speed but faster acceleration.

Ed

yeah fraz go on stay jap n get somit really rare :D these are 110 bhp i think i read somwere... if i didn have my k12 id buy it tomoz :(.... i hate u fraz ... u ruined me :(

stephen

When your ready to sell, let me know, I would be very interested.

Where are you based?

Any chance of pics of inside, and anything wrong or needs doing to it? Rust, dints etc!!

if you break it.... i i will but engine, box and ecu...

only if.... LOL

very nice and clean!!! looks great im sure it performs as well as it looks

When your ready to sell, let me know, I would be very interested.

Where are you based?

Any chance of pics of inside, and anything wrong or needs doing to it? Rust, dints etc!!

Ok. . . .no problem.I live in Dublin,Ireland mate.small bit of rust on the tail gate think I have a picture!thats about it!The guy in japan spayed the underneath with a sealint to protect it from rust.Nothing wrong with it, nothing to be done now its reliable to drive everyday at 1bar boost,Its been well serviced since I imported it (oil and filter change 3times in the last 14k kms)t-belt done,plugs,brand new genuine nissan plug leads.put it this way no expense spared when it comes to servicing it.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/crazyep82/600CIMG7092.jpg

you can the shiny sealint (when it was in japan)

600CIMG7058.jpg

600CIMG6634.jpg

600CIMG6629.jpg

600CIMG9138.jpg

600CIMG9141.jpg

600CIMG9134.jpg

these are probably the wheels I'll be selling the car with it came in from japan with them

600CIMG9109.jpg

600CIMG9106.jpg

Oh yeah the paint on the drivers front wing is a bit rough but never bother me

Back