In the future,
Front mount Intercooler
Full exhaust system
Scroll down for pics

600CIMG9106.jpg

600CIMG9109.jpg

600CIMG9134.jpg

600CIMG9123.jpg

does anyone know if the st's suffer from under bonnet heat, like the 300zxs do on all the electrical connectors going brittle and breaking,
just seems like alot of stuff under the bonnet with little cooling

unless ur working on it!!!!! the whole front end i like! seeing that bonnet in black! i need to spray mine up!

bombz4 said:
i so want one! wait till im 21!
that looks awsome!! how much it cost all together? or is that private:p

In euro it'll rough cost me E3800 plus I've spent alot of money buying parts for it and it ain't even in the country yet.Its an awful lot of money to pay for an 89' car but its a novelty to own and drive because it can easily make a holy show of alot of big power or engined cars and thats before you tweek her.Just can't wait till the gardai over here stop me at a check point or something "What the hell is this piece of **** lad?" And I will say "Well its a 930cc. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Fordy said:
does anyone know if the st's suffer from under bonnet heat, like the 300zxs do on all the electrical connectors going brittle and breaking,
just seems like alot of stuff under the bonnet with little cooling

Nope they dont suffer with this at all.

how much does a ST cost to get over here these days. I remember when MSC started and ED imported his one etc it was around 5K mark dnt quote me on that.

Back