ST For Sale

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Lad's imported the car last august/september,nct's (irish mot) coming up on the 16th of feb and I'll be putting the car up for sale towards the end of the month,time to move on I think.Car with 5zigen's,full s/steel exhaust,nismo adjustable competiton suspension,blitz air filter,sard fuel pump 3600pounds,may sell cheaper with original 13inch wheels.timing belt done at 89k,denso plugs,brand new genuine nissan ht leads(not available from nissan Ireland!!!)and new bypass valve(controls change from supercharger to turbo) kms and oil changed every 5-6k kms.77k kms when I imported it,91k on it now.Anyone interested email me or pm :

[email protected]

Barry

bump!

1989 Nissan March Super Turbo

Imported in August 2006
1989, Black
930cc SOHC 8valve 4cylinder
Twin Charged (Supercharged + Turbocharged)
90,000 kms
Timing Belt changed at 52k and recently at 89k
Full service also done at 89k . . . plugs, Oil and filter change and Blitz air filter, Original Nissan plug leads and distributor cap, also bypass valve replaced (Controls changeover from the Supercharger to Turbo)and all perished vacuum hoses replaced
LSD gearbox is factory fitted
110bhp factory standard
Standard boost is 0.9bar supercharger and 0.9bar turbo

Modifications:
Full Stainless steel powerflow exhaust (Cat back) Fitted by JON Exhausts Newry
Blitz Starlet Turbo Air filter
Bailey Dump valve
Blitz boost Controller (set to 1bar on the turbo)
Blitz Boost gauge
Apexi Turbo Timer
Greddy E-manage ECU (Fully Remap able if further modifications are done) controls Injector duty cycle, ignition timing and air/fuel ratio (500Euros worth)
Sard 235litre/hour fuel pump and sard adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Endless performance brake pads front and drilled and grooved discs

Parts that came with the car:
Original front and rear dampers (still perfect condition)
Nismo Competition dampers 4point adjustable

Wheels:
5zigen 14” white Beckett N1R’s

Car is taxed til 07/07 and will be nct’d soon

Think That’s everything

edited

would love to see some pictures though.... its allways good telling people, "there used to be a micra with a turbo and a supercharger from the factory"..lol

if i had £3600, i would buy a mazda RX7 type R twin turbo....... easily could have one in black for that money....

not saying its over priced, not at all, but there is alternatives i would like.

would love to see some pictures though.... its allways good telling people, "there used to be a micra with a turbo and a supercharger from the factory"..lol

Erm....ST's are a bit rarer than RX7's!

Was interested in this but for the price I would expect it to be mint.

My initial reaction for this was to buy it but after seeing the pics was a little put off.

edited

I didnt mean to offend you, but in your other thread you did mention that the off side wing has a dent/blemish and rust on the tail gate, thats what put me off.

I didnt mean to offend you, but in your other thread you did mention that the off side wing has a dent/blemish and rust on the tail gate, thats what put me off.

The car is 1989. . . 18yrs old! I'd be willing to sell cheaper but would be taking some stuff from it (e-manage,boost controller)

The car has no rust undeneath or under the bonnet whatsoever and thats where it counts

Few points Keep this on topic please, and dont compare this to other cars which to be quite honest are 'ten a penny'. You dont buy a ST for its out right performance, looks or anything you want from a modern higher performance car, you buy it because its a March ST. There are a hand full of these in the whole of europe, infact I bet the odds of seeing one are more than 1,000,000:1

I have been in this car and done work on it, it is a fine example of a march ST.

As the car is in Dublin (I asume!) whats the situation on bringing the car to England, what additional cost would there be?? besides getting the car over here.

Advice please

Thanks

Few points Keep this on topic please, and dont compare this to other cars which to be quite honest are 'ten a penny'. You dont buy a ST for its out right performance, looks or anything you want from a modern higher performance car, you buy it because its a March ST. There are a hand full of these in the whole of europe, infact I bet the odds of seeing one are more than 1,000,000:1

I have been in this car and done work on it, it is a fine example of a march ST.

Thanks Ed (Y)

@ Micraskyline If you were interested If I were you, get a cheap flight to dublin early in the morning,I'd collect you from the airport and you can bring the car back on the boat,I don't mind reverting the car back to standard to facilitate this extra cost but the car has to be drove with the e-manage in as its nicer to drive,more economical off boost and I'm sorry to say I can lower the price the way the car is now.

@ Micraskyline If you were interested If I were you, get a cheap flight to dublin early in the morning,I'd collect you from the airport and you can bring the car back on the boat,I don't mind reverting the car back to standard to facilitate this extra cost but the car has to be drove with the e-manage in as its nicer to drive,more economical off boost and I'm sorry to say I can lower the price the way the car is now.

That woul be cool!

But what I mean is, It would be like importing the car into the UK, whats the deal with number plate reg, getting the car registerd in England, any test for UK eg SVA, Reg documemnts, MOT, taxd, that sort of cost?!

I dont think I can jst drive the car in England as it is...can I?!
No idea what I would need to do!!

Ive edited a couple of posts. remember this is the buy and sell section, not general discussion. if your not interested, dont post. Simple

Correct. No posts like i'd rather buy a different car etc. Pointless ones like that

That woul be cool!

But what I mean is, It would be like importing the car into the UK, whats the deal with number plate reg, getting the car registerd in England, any test for UK eg SVA, Reg documemnts, MOT, taxd, that sort of cost?!

I dont think I can jst drive the car in England as it is...can I?!
No idea what I would need to do!!

You would need to ask the Dvla I think,obviously you can't drive it around for long with that plate,english cars get taken off people over here if the the is'nt registered on an Irish after (technically 24hours)but sometimes longer

As for MOT its getting tested on the irish equivalent on the 16th of feb but its not valid in the uk neather is the tax but thats not my fault,there's nothing I can do about that,but me putting it through athe test over here will give you some piece of mind

Correct. No posts like i'd rather buy a different car etc. Pointless ones like that

Yes that frustrated me. . . .be my guest and buy a different car I don't mind holding on to this ST:devil:

Sorry as for document, You just sign the logbook in the new owner section with your addess and the date then I sign the bottom to confirm the cars sold and then I post it off Then you get the appropriate(sorry bout spelling)registration documents sent to your address in england,I think thats how it works.You said your business partner is a trader,there's something wrong there if one of you don't know how to register a car coming from Ireland!:laugh:

All you need to do (Ive imported cars in the past) is get an MOT, you may need a de-registration certificate from ireland (thats for barry to look into) then you take both the MOT and the de-registration cert to the DVLA and fill in a few forms pay them some money and eventually youll get a V5C and new tax disk.

Ed

Thanks Ed! Will look into it.

Will you be my new best friend if I buy the ST as have no experiance with a turbo/supercharged car!!!

Back