Crystal Lights k11

The one i just posted a pic of? I dunno - I took that outside my house, James T's dead K11 is parked there :p

Probably cheaper to source those ones in this country?

Looky what arrived today :D

And guess what - e-marked and it looks like they point to the left (UK-spec!!) :grinning:

Gonna try and get them fitted tonight and post pics, but holding them next to my current lights they look AWESOME :D

A very happy James :laugh:

Attachments

• Picture(82).jpg
    Picture(82).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture(83).jpg
    Picture(83).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture(84).jpg
    Picture(84).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 237
lights

so can you get them from the shops then the black ones i mean???
cheers!!!!

Got them fitted! :D They look awesome :laugh:. The only thing I had to do was keep the old connectors for the side and indicator lights as the version that comes with the lights is the other way round.

Annnnyway, here's some pics of them (Camera pgone does not do them justice):

Attachments

• Picture(78).jpg
    Picture(78).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Picture(79).jpg
    Picture(79).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 237
  • Picture(82).jpg
    Picture(82).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture(83).jpg
    Picture(83).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Picture(84).jpg
    Picture(84).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 250
And here's a picture of the next problem I have to sort. To achieve this deposit of oil I only left the engine running for about 3.5 minutes. Not good. :(

Attachments

• Picture(77).jpg
    Picture(77).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 221
59 bhp is more than enough said:
well found out people crystal fronts for the facelift are about 95 quid. the led rear lights are 134 USD but not sure if that includes delivery.

Where can I get these?

I've broken my standard ones so I kinda need these in a hurry :down:

richmicratwista said:
r the crystal fronts the same as them in the pic james posted off the 02 micra?
If they are then why import them when you can definately get UK spec ones? Seems like a waste of money if thats the case! lol

i have done and i emailed back asking for price as i said i am interested and a few from this place might be interested too :)

YAY!!

my crystal black headlights arrived yesterday!!! they look soooo nice, can't wait to get them on the car but a bit cold at the mo....

i'll see if i can get some contact details for the guy who sent them.

Cool! I have a couple more hi-res ones of mine, excuse the fact one of them looks wafty - it's cos my front end needs fixing a bit...

Also I have an MOT soon so i'll be able to confirm that they're UK ones ;)

Attachments

• DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 221
Is there actually gonna be a group buy for these? :(

These group buys never actually happen.....

James, your front end is very wonky *Grins*
Id put the normal headlights in - no free re-test - why take the chance?

Dusk said:
James, your front end is very wonky *Grins*
Id put the normal headlights in - no free re-test - why take the chance?
Cos i'd like to know if i DO get stopped that they're all legit :)

if they are all cosha for the mot then i will have a set, is their likely to be a discount for a group buy or not really and how long did yours take to arrive?

Ta

mine took just under a week to arrive,

which isn't that bad.

I am waiting for an email from the guy but it might end up just being a link to him rather than a group buy... i don't know if he want's to do any discounts but postage would obviously be less when it's spread out,

but for £94 over all including postage i thought was quite good especially as nissan want £90 of your hard erned bucks just for one standard light...

they are good quality too with the same manufacturing level as Depo lights...
which is useful if you've bad boyed your car and need to move the headlights back ;)

James said:
And here's a picture of the next problem I have to sort. To achieve this deposit of oil I only left the engine running for about 3.5 minutes. Not good. :(

oils a nice colour james :D

contact Chen at JF AUTO INC on [email protected] and say you're from the MSC,

you're after Nissan March(Micra) K11 black headlights

they should be about £94 including P&P

i wanna see lots of them driving round the UK :)

These do fit facelift models right? Just emailed the guy and wanna check before I splash the cash!

Cheers for that NeX!

sorry mate these are the pre-facelift ones...

but he does do alot of different cars and models so if you tell him that you are after the facelift ones he may have them...

also he wants to be payed by Paypal balance so you will need to sourt that out...

hope that helps :)

post what you find out here because i'm sure alot of people will be interested if they know he does facelift lights :)

The guys reply:

Hi
For 2000 Micra lights ,only have original style ,no racing style.
Thanks!

Harsh.

still you could get a set then take them apart and spray the inside black? i've seen it done and it looks great.

is that legal? I was going to head through to a shop this afternoon and get some tinting spray for the back lights.

tinting the back lights is ileagal because you are obscuring the lights but i have about 12 coats of tint on my rear lights (they are well black now) and it get's through the MOT

you can't tint the front...

but if you put the lights in an oven with the glass facing the eliment then after a while the seal will losen up and you can lever the glass off and unscrew the reflector. then spray the inside black and put the reflector back in. then chip out all the old seal and get some new black gasket maker seal and re-seal the glass. then hold the glass under water to check that the seal works...

it's time consuming but looks really good.

tried it with my fog lights and it wasn't that hard.

i fancy some clear ones, how do i pay for them, when will i be able to collect?

Back