Crystal Lights k11

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
url]

would anyone be interested in a group buy on these lights?

they would be about £60 a pair...

It's been underway for about a month now, just awaiting a sample of the product for myself, was gonna be a surprise but you went and ruined it NeX! And it was nearly ready to announce too! :(

Pics of the ones i'll be able to source from a contact:
22.93march-B-head.jpg

(Black style)

and
21.crystal.jpg

1.fitted.JPG

Other crystal style

I'm currently trying to persuade the guy to have a trade forum on the MSC cos I think he sells other things too, including crystal side repeaters.

I paid £92 for my set delivered (shipping from Taiwan) - the lights were about £60 themselves.

The guy also did have rear clusters for £45 ex. shipping but the factory doesn't make them any more I have been informed :(

£92 pound is still a good price, the black ones are very nice indeed, good thing is compaired to rear clusters....police cant pull us over for these can they...

Depends if they are 'e' marked or not I believe

If they are jap lights there may also be issues with the beam as the japs have different regulations to us. Good chance it cud be an M.O.T fail.

i'd take some of the black ones :)

which side of the road to they drive on in taiwan? if its the right then the beam will shine into on coming traffic. mot fail but more important will prob cause a crash....

if its the left all is good :)

doh sorry james, lol

i've just been ordering my set from ebay and i asked the guy if i could get two sets incase i crash and he said i could have as many as i want :)

so i thought while i'm at it people here could get some.... but it looks like you got it sorted james :)

i didn't really want to do a group buy anyway cos i'd have to wait and i want mine now !!! :D

ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8011564563

NeX said:
doh sorry james, lol

i've just been ordering my set from ebay and i asked the guy if i could get two sets incase i crash and he said i could have as many as i want :)

so i thought while i'm at it people here could get some.... but it looks like you got it sorted james :)

i didn't really want to do a group buy anyway cos i'd have to wait and i want mine now !!! :D

ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8011564563
And it's with the same guy, how amazing is that? :D

Sushhhh James don't give away our source lol

they know him only as pirate jim. and he lives in a dark allyway in taiwan :)

i think you can already get the crystal ones for the facelift in the uk, but i don't know about the smoke ones...

Also I think the taiwan "Super March" has crystal headlights (and LED rear tail lights which are nigh on impossible to source)

59 bhp is more than enough said:
where can you get the facelift ones in the uk.

they were on the very latest model, the renault 2003 model i beleve...

anyway they are nissan spec so you can get them through nissan as long as you don't mind driving without an arm and a leg....

cheers :)

they look pretty cool, think i am likin the normal clear side repeaters more but i like the look of them headlights ALOT.

richmicratwista said:
where else can the facelift ones be purcharsed????
try at a local breakers. they are crystal lenses apart from where the sidelights are, that part is 'ribbed' but they have amber lenses over the indicator bulbs- which i suppose could be removed.

ive been after a nice set of lights for aaaageess, I'll keep checking back here but if a group buy isn't possible can you post up some details of individual buys?

cheers sweet pea!

goldstar0011 said:
my name was down quicker than than the Titanic!

actually the titanic bobbed about a bit didnt it? or was that the film....

so ive heard...not that ive watched it...ever twice. lol.

JK

goldstar0011 said:
Maybe :D

I knew James was working on a group buy, my name was down quicker than than the Titanic!

PMSL love that mate :)

Id be very interested in some of those :)

richmicratwista said:
ok well keep me updated on them the 59bhp and maybe a group buy as im sure there are a few facelifts who would be interested

Are these the crystal style facelift ones:

22.crystal.jpg

If so, yes they're standard on '02+ K11s

Back