crashed!!!!

Well this is the story, was out racing on my local track today in my 1.0 k11, all was goin good untill the 2rd lap of my 3rd race. Came around a bend to sharp and ran straight into the tyres(huge F****** lorry tyres). No drive and no steering, I knew something was wrong. When the car was toed in I looked under it - The track rod end is bent at a 90degree angle, drive shaft is pulled out of the box'(oil every where) and the wishbone has a small kink.

I have all the parts needed to do the repair, 1 liter and 1.3liter, what Im am asking is would I be better off swoping the 1 liter springs shocks and brakes for 1.3 ones while im at it.??

Attachments

• DSCF0385.JPG
    DSCF0385.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 268
i have some "super s" suspension for a knocked down price off £150 delivered if you are interested, will make your car handle like a dream...............

oh, and why did you take a 1.0l to a track day, it would be pants!!!!

The slowest cars have some of the most fun imo, as you go as quick as you can, noone gets in your way, you get in everyone elses! I went on the track in my k10, was a right laugh!

The reason I took it on track is that the car is a grass track car, so all the other cars in my class are 1.0 liters too. For the start of next season I might change the engine to a 1.3 I have lying in the shed

Back