crashed k11 forsale $200-$400

CMF_Dickie P

» CMF Member
hi umm just searching and on tuesday at brisbane there is a blue 1995 lx for auction and looking at it, i think that not much interest will be shown on this car, i might be wrong. But i have been to a few auctions and found that you can get some real good bargins i think that you might get it for $400 only front end damage so heres the link if your not doing anything on tesday and your in brisbane or want to internet bid then:

http://www.fowles.com.au/auctions/lot.aspx?Auction=DQ525&Number=1967326

CMF_Hunter

» CMF Member
hi people! thats my old lx! damage courtesy of an '06 Navara in a freeway pileup 2 wks ago!
if you can pick it up cheap
- motor good - the last 50000 kms mainly freeway driving
- clutch is a bit tired as is passenger c/v joint
- stereo code is 0270
i bought this micra 4 yrs ago as a 2nd car/work hack ... treated like a cattle dog rather than a poodle ... you know making it sleep out in the rain, giving it scraps etc. and it gave me amazing devotion! sad to see it wounded
anyway with the insurance money and a few more bucks i scored another '95 LX with 53000 kms! its absolutely immaculate ! like new !
5 x millenium alloys shod with 175/60x14 dunlop le mans tyres and pedders "red" springs makes it handle (and stop!) much better! nice cd player too!
all im gunna do with it at the moment is give it a bit more breath (K&N is my saviour!) and take it from there !
cheers!

Back