Tonys K11

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Just wanting to let some of you guys no that up until about 5 weeks ago i was driving a standard SuperS, I parked it up and since have been fitting all the gear that i've been stockpiling for about the last 8 months.

Last week i had Alex and his girlfriend arrive from Sydney with my latest parts, It was very exciting.

So now i have fitted or have to get fitted www.micra.com.au stickers, clear indicaters, new front bar, new headlights, bonnet, unbreakable drivetrain, new wheels, panhard rod and springs.

I have till about May to get my car back on the road so will try to sqeeze some more mods if i can.

Also i'd like to thank Alex (2) for being patient and great to deal with and bringing my parts all the way up to Brisbane for me, Alex your welcome to stay in Brisbane anytime you like mate i owe you..

Just a little pic that should look similar to my car when finished, Will put up some photos as soon as i think it is presentable enough to be seen..

cisco

» CMF Member
Awesome! I can't wait.

The unbustable drivetrain pumps man!

That monster 31a gearset, big CVs, big shafts. You'll never snap it.

Attachments

• 12264.jpg
    12264.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 43

CMF_2

» CMF Member
"You're welcome! :) " . Thanks Tony, i followed the direction you given me that day,and i got into southport very soon and i had dinner there.I went for some walk in the brisbane CBD after and just dropped in at a nearby motel for a quick good sleep for next day's "wet and wild fun park". Thanks for offer me to stay in your place next time,i'm sure next time i come there will be more than a few micras in your driveway cause its really is a long drive from sydney to brissy,i had couple of sleeps during those drives,next time i think i will come with other micras from the north,if you dont mind we'll come to stay in your nice new place and have some drinks and party..hehe.. :D

Look forward to see your project car on the road and photos!

Back