Could of been worse

@ nex, not it's not my fault and the guy that ran into the back of me took full responsibility, not only in front of the guy I went into and myself but also the police officer that was on scene

@ emmet, I'm kinda glad it didn't go off, I probably would of been injured a lot worse

well thats something, maybe its a sign, often people on this club crash after they move away from micras,

hope your ok, regarding the airbag not going off, my friend punched the steering wheel in his micra last week and it blew up in front of him

so in a accident head/chest bangs hard on the wheel then get a complimentary air bag once body is recoiling back :grinning: boing

Jee... Karl, you are very lucky to escape without many serious injuries!
A while a go in front of me on a red traffic light, a drunken bunch of tugs slammed their car in one of the cars waiting for a green light. The hit car was obviously free standing, no brakes or handbrake, flew into the back of the car in front... Oh... There was no boot anymore and the bonnet was half under the front car... I couldn't believe what I see!

So, consider yourself as a lucky man, move on and treat yourself nicely with some new K11 (Y):p

jesus christ what a faff, all i want to know is whether i can scrap the car but nooo, we'll put you on hold 4 yes 4 times just so 4 different people can ask you the same questions, when all they had to do was say yes to start with grr

Back