convoy to JAE?

barry_scot

Ex. Club Member
Any other members from south going to be attending JAE this year i was hoping a convoy could be arranged as this would be great fun and a right laugh.

I imagine Ems, Arn, Myself and maybe James will be heading up together. Not too sure to be certain.

Where abouts you located? We're heading from the SE area.

Well the guys from cornwall could start the convoy, i'm in plymouth so i would start it. Meet at various stations going up i suppose.

But i don;t think me car will be on the stand! It will have filler.

Shr3k

YAY GO PLYMOUTH!!!!

i might be one of the plymouth convoy security guards :p

riding with shr3k with my own printed security badge :D (and a tyer iron)

hope to come with him.

anyone riding with shr3k and me just follow the thumping of his bass box in the boot :p

or the smell of filler :D

jackassuk

well i'll be leaving from my house. lol and pease pottage as most likely convoy up with a few from the local car club.

if anyone wants to get some good pictures on the way, all meet up at huntingdon and convoy down the A1(M) get a micra in each lane and take a pic from inside a car thats in front of the 4 cars that would be a great picture for the site lol

Well i don;t want to ruin Jason's reputation lol so i'll nag him to post it in the south meet! lol

Anyway i got some work to do by then! Oh and some saving lol.

I got a tent is that all we need? Shr3k

if anyone wants to get some good pictures on the way, all meet up at huntingdon and convoy down the A1(M) get a micra in each lane and take a pic from inside a car thats in front of the 4 cars that would be a great picture for the site lol

sounds a good idea to me. as for a picture of a micra in each lane i think that has been done but not on the a/m1 think it was done at donny.

and shr3k you need more then a tent cloths clean stuff for car. but you can forget everything as long as you rember the beer. otherwise drunken dodgems is not possible. only a couple of weeks now.

only if you have the wooden block modifications or a strong tow rope otherwise none of use could keep up.lol
in which cause what usless reason have you got for not coming.

Nis you've gotta come! :(

Well, here is a picture of my car as it stands....I have a week off next week and it'll look totally different then (i'll update blog as i work on it), but there will still be a big hole in the middle....

Infact the big hole might be staying for at least a month or two tbh.

:*****(

James.

P.S I might just come in my other car, just because you asked nicely :p

Attachments

• 24052007088.jpg
    24052007088.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 231
Lol, i thought it was more of a direct order!! :p

Such a shame though :( That car is sex on wheels!! But yeah by all means get your bum down for the JAE antics we all get up to!! :)

Ollie lives on Sheppey, and I used to, I'll probably be coming from Tunbridge Wells so we'll all be taking a similar route!

Well, here is a picture of my car as it stands....I have a week off next week and it'll look totally different then (i'll update blog as i work on it), but there will still be a big hole in the middle....

Infact the big hole might be staying for at least a month or two tbh.

:*****(

James.

P.S I might just come in my other car, just because you asked nicely :p

nis thanks for tanking out the engine. i can really see clearly now where the lower strut bar mounts go. all joking aside hope it's back on the road in no time.

Back