No JAE For Me!! :(

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
After attending JAE last year it was one of the highlights of the year. Loved being able to meet alot of members from here and seeing thousands of Jap Cars, however this year I start Uni on the 1st of september, which when I was checking the dates is around when JAE is! Im well gutted :( I will see if I can make it down on one day though. for those who havnt gone its amazing, beer, Legendary MSC BBQ and talking to great people, dont miss out!

Shame :( I start college around then aswell but i should still be going haha

Actually, its on a friday, saturday and sunday isnt it? I could possibly do it, thats it a willing MSC member could pick me up and take me back as I dont have a car now:laugh:

Yeah Fri-Sun.

I would offer you a lift but i think were heading down thursday...and the fact the micra may only have 1 seat :laugh: or none at all if it dont get finished :eek:

Yeah Fri-Sun.

I would offer you a lift but i think were heading down thursday...and the fact the micra may only have 1 seat :laugh: or none at all if it dont get finished :eek:

It better be finished, I want to see an Sr20 conversion, Plus you should put a passanger seat in I would pay big monies for a ride in it! Got a ride in Baz's ST last year.

Sadly I'm the wrong end of the country and wont have a spare seat if I decide to make an appearance on Saturday 10th. I will be in the UK from Sept 9th - 18th to attend a friend's wedding on 9th. Wont be able to make a weekend of it though as I need to be somewhere also on 11th. Will see closer to the time.

Hope you can make it Eliot :)

Back