North East Convoy to JAE

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok guys it has been discussed but need to sort some definate plans here as it aint far away.

Lookin to meet up at waynes/danni's early friday morning, then possibly head down to dans to meet him, Gman and davey etc and go from there onto the A1. We will be leaving waynes at 12 providing all goes to plan.

I'll be bringin lenny, and we will be down at waynes for around 8:30/9ish in the morning.

If any wants to meet me in the sunderland area and convoy down from there, I will be leaving maccy d's on wessington way at 8am.

Please leave definate details below if u are attending and where u are meeting

Maccy d's 8am leave:
Neil
Lenny

Waynes 12 leave:
wayne
danni
titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
quickdraw said:
no it aint. i go straight down tha19 an im on it. rather than gong near 22 miles around just to get to it

Agreed - thats what i did to get to Donny.

Anyway - i'll be at Waynes

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok we'll scrap dans and just meet at waynes then. It was mentioned in the other thread to meet at dans after, but I'll change it cos down the a19 will be easier

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
a19 goes down the the A1 divvy. except its direct instead of going the long loopy way round the scotch corner way.
could meet u half way down the a1 if you wanted

R

RIK

i could join this convoy wer the a1 - m1 meets at doncaster if i knew wot time youd be passing :) along with richmicratwista and robbo

R

RIK

sounds cool to me,,ide better see wot the others say,but im sure they will have no problem with that idea

R

RIK

jus lookin at the a-z best place for us from sheffield area to meet you lot would be junc 34 on the a1(services)

i take it your going this way?

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Not sure what junction it is, but basically going A19-A1 which I think brings us out somewhere near Leeds?? So anytime after that we could meet basically. :)

R

RIK

cool,,so youl be getting on at junction 36 on the M1 thats wer the A19 ends at Doncaster

R

RIK

joining th AA this week for the journey,,as its the longest trip ive bin on in the 1.6 and tbh i dont trust my own work! as its been dodgy lately,,i cant be doing with breaking down again and not been able to get home!

especialy after last time wen the 1.3 blew up the nite before donnyshow! grr so i need to get it to this show deffinatly

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
There's a couple (3/4) of peeps coming down from the aoc on the friday morning from scotland, so they are gonna meet up with us at waynes/danni's and convoy down the rest of the way.

Not sure if any of the northeast aoc lot will be joining us yet tho, shud be quite a convoy tho, lol

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
just remember im gonna be stuck at around 60mph. so NO going off and leaving me biatchas.

other wise i turn around and kick all your butts

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Dont worry mate, I'll be with ya all the way. I'll have a car full of stuff, may not actually be able to fit danni and her mate in.

S

super_s

im going to take it easy dont fancy any points off cameras and it will be a nice drive

R

RIK

ill probli be going 60mph too...cos chances are ill end up bin towed! :(

i wont be going if i cant change how its running atm,im cant drive it to work never mind peterbrough

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
any1 know anything yet

titch has said something about junction 31 of the a1 is that a serivce station and roughly what time will u be there at

R

RIK

me and robbo will meet u at medowhall,at marks and spencers upper level matey..pm me yur mobile r summit and arange from there,

Attachments

• 3a_1_b.JPG
    3a_1_b.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 426
OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Aint got a clue wot time we will be down, all depends on traffic and wot time we leave really as will have a lot to sort out friday morning, if u want to sort something out with titch and then we can go on from there as Ive got a lot to organise at the moment

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well if the Sheffield lot meet at junction 31 - i'll call micratwista when were at junction 30 and then we'll come off there and meet you lot there.

James

Chairman
Well, the bits they've spent millions of pounds converting anyway ;)

Eg Scotch Corner to Leeds, and just north of Peterborough to the M25 :)

(Oh, and the older bit between Doncaster and Blyth).

Man I used to go up that road so often lol

James

Chairman
All you need to know is you drive down the A1 or "A1(M)" until you see signs for East of England Showground :) But not the M1, thats different.

James.

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
yes i know how to get there but we are supposed to be meeting tich to convoy

he says juct 31 of m1 but its the a1 hes talkin about surely

bit of a detor other wiseo_O

James

Chairman
Yes, it looks like it :)

(After looking at this rather geeky website i found on Google: http://www.cbrd.co.uk/motorway/1m.shtml )