Complete cg13de engine for sale!

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
as topic. complete engine ready for direct swap. everything in order and clean. black head cover. never been left outside and has only bin out of my car for 2 months.

buyer must pick up or alternativley will meet at agread location.

offers welcome, due to size and weight i can only offer to UK buyers, any questions please dont hesitate

many thanks.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
well Ebay didnt do well for me so last chance for people on here. UK obviously. i will sell for £90 and postage if you are not local of under £60. be around £40/50 i recon i can get it for. please let us know asap, going to scrap it next mon as no room in garage. so please someone take this off me. good engine, no problems. please also can the UK members please post a link or something to the UK forums, much appreciated. many thanks Jaxx

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
hi, honest miles are around 30-40K i recon. the engine has been in my car for over 2 years and when i bought it it had done 20K apparantley so that's what i estimate. never been stripped. very drivable when it was running. lol if less then 100 isnt cheap (£90) i dont know what is. plus you save £50ish on delivery because you're local you could pick it up. as seen in the pic there are no headbolts so you can see the condition of the cams. you want me take pic for you?

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
Why the plastic JAP cover? is it a JAP spec or a UK one with the Jap Cam cover..

I could Offer 50 quid Collected mate, I dont really need it but if your throwing it away then it will do us both a favour..

I want a decent block for a rebuild.. on the side,

Ive got one now but its high milage..

If you get any other offers then go for them no probs..

But if theres no takes ill have it.. MIGHT be able to stretch a bit more cash...

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
Gods honest truth mate i dont know. if a black plastic cam cover means its a jap spec then yes it is.

appreciate you taking it off my hands. i will get it back to my house this week. you could have a look at it when you ready if you want. but honestly mate i dont fancy going less then £100. £90 was for people on this site. sure you can appreciate where im coming from.

thanks

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
if its a Jap block then it didn't come from your car..

Im less interested in a JAP block as they are not as good for Turboing than a UK one..

Cant afford more than 50 for that..

Use me as a last resort mate..

I can source a Block From 'Just Nissan' for less than 100..

Back