SLX For Sale [ SYD]

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Now for sale, circumstances have changed and I need to go back home for a bit. It has 6 months Rego , 180k km on the clock. No pas but has a/c

Externally, the old girl has had some abuse, the paint condition over the whole car varies from different stages of deterioration, the top section ,ie the roof and top of tailgate have sun burn, lacquer is dull/gone, the passenger door and front guard are dull/matted. So really overall pretty poor cosmetically.

Mechanically its sound, being a mechanic there was nothing that alarmed me. The usual gearbox input shaft noise and a sticky starter motor, i think possibly a noisy water pump but havent been bothered to investigate, seems to be a common issue in oz.

Cosmetic problems:

Drivers door handle broken
Passenger door mirror case cracked
Glove Box missing
Parcel shelf missing
A few dash switch blanking plates

As for price, just want to make my money back after CTP & Rego. So $1400 negotiable or $2200 non negotiable with tein coilovers and a rare jdm plastic cam cover :) Car can be viewed in North Sydney, Neutral Bay and/or Chatswood,unless otherwise organised to meet elsewhere.
397.jpg

389.jpg

388.jpg

394.jpg

399.jpg

400.jpg

401.jpg

Please refrain from spamming and/or off topic posts. Pm me with questions. No comments on price. No public offers, PM ONLY!!!!! Will part out extra parts but vehicle will be sold whole And complete.

Back