coilovers ??

If you want proper k11 coilovers then be prepared to pay in excess of £600 for them.

How low do you want to go? Cause my setup has me around the 80mm mark and didn't cost an arm and a leg

hi frank dose the matiz frout leg fit right on the micra with the matiz rear springs and the same with the corsa shocks and what springs do you use on the rear :)
matiz rears on the rear mate, and you have to swap the topmount over and slot one of the lower holes.
mine have been lowered further by lowering the lower perch (bottom in pic)

shoks.jpg

Frank what is the ride/ride height like with std matrix struts?

Scott
they,re about 50mm shorter scott, and about the same weight/strength spring, here,s craig,s matiz legs with about 3 coils off (about the same height as my ones with the lowered perches)

Attachments

• craig.jpg
    craig.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 304
they,re about 50mm shorter scott, and about the same weight/strength spring, here,s craig,s matiz legs with about 3 coils off (about the same height as my ones with the lowered perches)

Looking good. Fancy a go at that, like the idea of lower but useable daily suspension

Scott

Quick question for anyone running the Matiz setup, It looks to be an ideal height but how firm is the suspension? Id be looking to track the car on a budget so the firmer the better without breaking the bank

BC's and Meister R seem to be the best options but Matt sells Spax ones IIRC and there were a set of teins knockin about on here as well for a while, not sure who has them now though. There are other brands like D2 that also sell them and i've seen Cusco ones on Yahoo japan

Back