Coilovers

CMF_mitchlawrence

» CMF Member
Happy new year good people of the Micra files!

I am looking for a set of coilovers for a friend of mine who owns a red 4 door k11

Just putting the feelers out there to see if any good chap/s have any for sale.

I did some trawling of the interwebs and found a uk company called Lowerks who sell k11 coilovers quite cheap and look to be a good product, they will also ship to AUS quite cheaply too. the only issue being they do not reply to emails at all!
seeing if anyone on here has had any personal experience with this company?
http://www.lowerks.com/shop-by-car-brand/fk-highsport-nissan-micra-k11-92-98-all-engines/

thats the direct link to the micra coilovers for anyone out there wanting to have a look, If anyone gets a reply email from them let me know! ive tried 3-4 times and had no response in over 2 months.

All the best everyone

Mitch xoxo

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
emotion, yellowspeed, DGR etc...

All around 1100-1200 delivered to your door. Some come with adjustable camber tops, some don't. If you get a set without, and want camber, buy some adjustable camber bolts for $25-$50 as well.

Honestly it's a great price. The next step up is Japland (Tein etc) and the cost of delivery and parts is likely $1500-$2000. Not worth it imo.

CMF_mitchlawrence

» CMF Member
Hey thanks everyone for the follow up information!

Im currently running BC's on my 3 Door and its amazing! i rate them very highly. Equipped with swaybars, panhard rod and some bracing and it's handling has improved 10 fold.

I keep pushing my friend into getting a set of BC's or even the Emotion set which look very nice. He is more about the $$$$. He was seeing if possibly any second hand sets were floating around. If there isnt im just going to push him into getting a lovely set of new ones!

Thanks again guys, feedback and info is great

CMF_asdamepop

» CMF Member
ur welcome.

yea these BC are awsome once finely tuned. very comfy when set to soft dampening on public roads and firm response when set to hard dampening on track but it feels very controlled n stable at all times.

coupled with upgraded sways, panhard, brakes, lower front brace and grippy tyres, it sticks to the track like glue.

just recently properly balanced it and will be testing the outcome on a trackday soon ;)

Back