Coilover fitting

Does anyone know the best place to get coilovers fitted? I had a quote of £250 but I think that's a little bit too steep, or if anoyne could give me hand I could try fitting them myself there would be pizzas and drink included

Pics of the kit are in my blog I have KSport top mounts too so it is just a question of unbolting it and taking out the standard suspension and putting in the new suspension

ok we going to take pics along the way so is all their for others to advise along the way.....If we stumble.

Does anyone know the best place to get coilovers fitted? I had a quote of £250 but I think that's a little bit too steep, or if anoyne could give me hand I could try fitting them myself there would be pizzas and drink included
£250 just for fitting :eek:
Its an unbolt/rebolt job

When you put yours on just add the standard 10mm of preload and make sure they're the same height by counting threads or measuring :)

£250 just for fitting :eek:
Its an unbolt/rebolt job

When you put yours on just add the standard 10mm of preload and make sure they're the same height by counting threads or measuring :)
Yea that's exactly what I was thinking, I mean it's not exactly got a lot of arms and stuff that need undoing aswel. Apart from my Panhard Rod that will also get fitted too (with the help of R Reg of course)

Yea mate still alive and nope nothing happend it's all good, I need to set the right height properly though as the passenger side is sitting lower than the drivers side front and rear. Again thanks for your help mate

Back