Code reading Grass race/Motorsport Micra .

Just wondering if anyone has a system for fault code reading in Grass racing Micra , as I see very few original wires are retained , for instance could the diagnostic plug + wires be wired to the ECU?HAS ANYONE DONE THIS?

Cant help you on that bud, don't think the guy who did mine left it on (will have a look tho). Where originally would it of been?

Cant help you on that bud, don't think the guy who did mine left it on (will have a look tho). Where originally would it of been?

I have just ordered a handheld code reader online , and will now have a look at a road car( Micra ) and see if I can make sense of the Diagnostic wires + socket , and see if I can find the PDF file Frank mentions above. Thanks .

I have just ordered a handheld code reader online , and will now have a look at a road car( Micra ) and see if I can make sense of the Diagnostic wires + socket , and see if I can find the PDF file Frank mentions above. Thanks .
the code readers are obd2 tho eh (post 2000), and your micra is a k10 ?

the code readers are obd2 tho eh (post 2000), and your micra is a k10 ?
I am in the K11 Motorsport thread area LOL. the Bubble Micras 1.0 16v are used in class one in NASA autograss racing these days , but I can see why K10 Micra comes to mind as the have been " The" car in NASA Autograss ( Class two which is up to 1300 CCs 8v ) for many years. As always many thanks for your input.

Just wondering if anyone has a system for fault code reading in Grass racing Micra , as I see very few original wires are retained , for instance could the diagnostic plug + wires be wired to the ECU?HAS ANYONE DONE THIS?

Can i ask why you want or need one

the k10 question was as a result of your profile details :confused: so what is yours ?

Once again thanks for reply/input,The plan is to use a pair of K11 1.0 ENGINES only , for a non car project using the least amount of wiring and this forum has some pretty sharp minds , but in the past I have both NASA Autograss involvment, ( K10 AND k11 )and still own a mint 1200 K10 road car.

hmmm a secret is it hehe, if you need any pics or owt let me know bud, can't help you personally i got auto electricain to do mine :)

Back