clutch pedal

My clutch is quite stiff and sometimes it stays at bottom then have to pull it back with foot sometimes.what can it be ive had new cable fitted so could it be the clutch arm

the cable tends to dry n stick n wear out the outer cable lining. prob inherent issue with most cable operated mechanisms under high tension loads.

I'd highly recommend taking the cable out, inject a load of wd40 through it and move the cable in/out to work the oil through till it drips out the other end and will notice it gets less sticky.

I experienced that if ignored, it could get so heavy that either the cable rivet end shears off, outer cable wears out or worse case is actually fracture the clutch pedal mount off the bulkhead.

it could be the pedal or arm or fork flexman, we would only be guessing tbh
Ok thanks good bud!went and got new clutch put in and its got worse again,the guy who fitted it said i will need clutch arm as its been welded before so could be bent .going to get a used gear box as i dont know if can just buy it seperate and change it.

you can change the clutch arm flexman, there are 2 types tho :)
Ar right! Mine is 1.0 2002 model! I will be taking gear box off but is it tricky replacing the arm and where could i buy one from as not coming up on ebay, dont think my salvage yard would let me strip gear box for just that.did an exhaust mod today on back box cut mine off and straight piped it with saxo muffler on sounds rasby and good.i use it for delivery.i carnt srive any thing standared !

Back