10% adrian flux membership discount

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
ok. this is not officially part of the membership

right i have just sorted my membership through ADRIAN flux.
whcich whilst describing the mods etc and that i was a member opf the sports club the inquired as to what club and my membership details.

i have successfully recieved a 10% discount because of this. and recieved a more than happy quote from them.

i have spoken to ED regarding this. and he has confirmed that it has never been subjected to review by ADrian flux officially but he is going to investigate into the situation more and hopefulyl we may be able to offer at least some kind of discount through the emembership scheme to be able to offer a discount through adrian flux.

as this is NOT official yet you can not demand it if you are a FULLY paid up silver member, but it is worth asking about this. inform them that you are a FULLY PAID UP MEMBER OF THE SPORTS CLUB. (HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP No. handy)

it is very much worth it if you are due renewal.

any further information and i will inform you lot aswell. but at the moment this is the situation
ED and myself will look into it further and try offer this as part of the membership
we can only try. as it for the clubs future aswell as ourt own :D

wayne

i think they see it as if your part of a club you are going to respect your car more so have less chance of crashing. I heard that somewhere before...

i got a hell of a discount off swinton not for the club but for being female, a full time student and having pass plus.
i'll change over if they offer a decent deal though

Attachments

• whiteK11(lightning).jpg
    whiteK11(lightning).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 257
  • neillmatblack2.jpg
    neillmatblack2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 207
  • quickdrawZorst.jpg
    quickdrawZorst.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 227
how odd, I have spoken to people at Adrian Flux, Performance Direct who operate for 'highway' on many occasion regarding membership discount and never got anywhere. Maybe they have set it up on our behalf anyway and not informed me of this.

I'll get back in touch and see if anything definate is set up.

Kev :)

Back