• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Closed Blog Restarted in New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
SEE MY NEW RE-BUILT BLOG >>>>HERE<<<<

First of all a big, huge thanks to frank for your hospitality, for finding my car, driving me around, lending me money, storing my new car and picking me up from the train station tomorrow :D (hopefully :p)

Anyway to the pics :D Currently on frank's driveway :D

520803491a7849200356l.jpg

520803491a7849200546l.jpg

520803491a7849200780l.jpg

520803491a7849201023l.jpg

FL1 - Teal Pearl

Not the one I went to buy, that was a quite rough! frank found this in bargain pages 2 miles from his house!
I love it!

yeh, he thrashed my car for 10 miles then emptied my wallet :eek:
i thrashed his too though :wasntme:

yeh, he thrashed my car for 10 miles then emptied my wallet :eek:
i thrashed his too though :wasntme:

haha lol Yer don't think I didn't see all the blue smoke coming out of mine when u were driving :p
And I'm getting the money out in about half hour.

hehe awesome mate!
enjoy it!
might be able to help you out with some stuff ;) you have PM
naps

thats another micra in box its gonna start looking like a nissan factory lol
nice car though liking the colour

they came with it, the first mod will be to remove them!

Just leaving for train station to go and collect from frank's place :D

Aww it's Beautiful!

Welcome to the K11 club! You can fit in with me and NeX now! :p

Hope it stays looking that way! ;)

520803491a7860175240l.jpg

Got her back home now! First mod, removed those horrible wipers and put my K10 super s alloys on.

Thanks again frank for picking me up from the station and keeping her safe for the night :D

its right outside my house and not in the way at all, if i don't park there someone else will.

Cor! might've needed that air filter changed a little bit! :wow:

Looking good! Love the Beast and your car having the face-off :grinning:

Got the headunit in! Needed it cause it came with an empty hole and it was driving me nuts having no tunes! Head unit in.jpg

If your interested, I'm changing my suspension setup over the next month or so, so whats currently on my car (-35 gmax springs and std. shocks) will be for sale..

my car would kick your cars ass ;) its got more doors and the Lx would hold it down ;)

its a nice car mate :D stop by the mod shop any time and we will get it kitted :D

good stuff mate one thing i want to know is what is it like to drive compared to the 10?
Much nicer! With standard everything its much smoother and better in corners etc.

so whats happned to the k10? lol
Will be stripped and scrapped in a few weeks, quite a few things have gone wrong on it.

i think i know what your next mod should be...

lowering
If your interested, I'm changing my suspension setup over the next month or so, so whats currently on my car (-35 gmax springs and std. shocks) will be for sale..
Think NeX has gthat sorted for me as his shell has lowering springs, cheers for the offer dude!

my car would kick your cars ass ;) its got more doors and the Lx would hold it down ;)

its a nice car mate :D stop by the mod shop any time and we will get it kitted :D
Bring it on :laugh: Yep I definetly will be sometime mate :D

modded, that looks in good condition...

Nex, car wrestling?...now thats somthing you dont see. :D
Its not in bad nik for its age only a couple of scrapes

Looks like its coming along nicely mate, you planning on going full out with mods on this one?

Must look for a super s rear spoiler..........looking at yours makes me want one even more now. Definately finish off the rear of any k11

Lol. Luckily ive managed to stay out of debt with the parents, just completely broke now!

Car looks good though bud! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back