Civic or Micra (Still)

Micra or Civic

• 1. Buy a Civic, sell the Micra!!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 2. Forget the Civic! Pimp that Ride!!!!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • 3. Fit the Impul Bumper and Grill, and save for the Civic.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Well i've been doing a lot of thinking this past week...

Do I want a Civic or a Modified Micra...I'll ask what you think, I know its my decision but some advise would be nice...

1. Buy the Civic and Sell the Micra

2. Keep the Micra, and fit an open grill, Impul bumpers, lower it, buy a full through exhaust and bigger alloys, then one day buy a 1.3 SR and stick everything over.

Thanks to everyone who votes.

.......Mods can you please add a third option please

3. Fit the Impul Bumper and Grill, and save for the Civic...

Thanks

Do whats in your heart. If you want people to stop laughing at you because your modding a micra then get a civic, but on the other hand if your going to modd a micra do it well (with at least one rare/new mod). What ever you choose fella put 101% into it!

wilsonian said:
Do whats in your heart. If you want people to stop laughing at you because your modding a micra then get a civic, but on the other hand if your going to modd a micra do it well (with at least one rare/new mod). What ever you choose fella put 101% into it!

Well, I've done so much to mine, seems a shame to stop and i love driving it, and tbh if i did get a 1.3 SR in the future....im laughing, its bound to be a huge jump from what i have now, plus all i have to do is stick everything over, and im not going to care about the Civic if i have a bigger engine, lecs, power steering etc which I never had before...

This realy screws you up, I've driven a Civic...and I have to be honest, its not 'fun', I felt like a business man... The Micra makes me feel young, which I am!...lol

TBH I think im going to ave to save for the Civic, I cant stop thinking about one day owning one... I'll get the Impul and then...Civic...

What do you want a car that nearly ever copy of max power for the past 5 years has had a version of that car OR do you want a true eye opener of a car - a sleeper car if you will - that only true car fans will notice as a repectable car?

Well I just want a Civic 2dr coupe with nice alloys...Thats about it...lol

I'd be sooo happy just with that, lol

i was looking into getting a civic coupe in black full sr kit then minor engine mods...

but when i actually drove one after my mate getting one i thought meh... no enjoyment at all... i mean dont get me wrong i love civics and would like to own one someday but im not that enthausiastic about it... maybe a Almera gti or something dont know really...

but try and match the car with your financial situation ie insurance group costs, parts, petrol, etc...

civic mate, extremly reliable, briliant engines (thoose with vtec are even better) having had a civic CRX i wouldnt think twice about having another one has done 110.000 miles and still ran like new and went like stink. good MPG geta nice esi or vti. there quiet on the motorway more refined than the micra and just a pleasure to drive :)

Arnold said:
Done mate

I was gonna put 'Alan' as well :p... Anyway thanks everyone for your comments, as far as things go its cheaper to keep the car going and forget the Civic, as far as things go, its eather a rare Micra... or a standard Civic... I'll get the Bodywork I want done, and see how I feel after.

civic, mainly cos you've asked a few times now says to me i want one, but i don't want rid of my micra.

when i swapped my k11 for my k12 it was what i wanted but i was gutted at the same time.

sounds like you'll just enjoy owning the civic more than a micra, even though the car itself is not as fun to drive.

I can't explain it, i love my car, but if i fit the Impul bumpers, open grill, lower it and fit a full through, then one day convert to a 1.3SR i recon i'll be just as happy.

Civic. i had my micra for almost two years and loved it but i really must admit, compared to my rover, the comfort etc... it was pants.

you wont regret changing the car. just make sure you have money other wise you could end up in debt

is the impul bumpers still available from somewhere? or have you just got them already? (sorry if this drifts from the topic but obv im gonan say mod the Micra!)

I would rather have a modded micra - looks better going fast! everyone knows civics can be really quick, how many people know micras can get the 0-60 down so low.
And plus, even if the dude in the civic beats yah, he cant exactly go bragging that he beat a micra can he? :p lool

Baxter said:
I would rather have a modded micra - looks better going fast! everyone knows civics can be really quick, how many people know micras can get the 0-60 down so low.
And plus, even if the dude in the civic beats yah, he cant exactly go bragging that he beat a micra can he? :p lool

You make a very good point - wise man :)

wilsonian said:
Do whats in your heart.

yeah just party like its 1999

inside-listenup-prince.jpg

Nah seriously get the civic dude

As Gary says, do whats in your heart and mine tells me to party like its 1999 lol

Back