cherrybomb?

I've never seen/heard one on a micra, but one of my friends has had one fitted on a sierra, renault 21 and an original mini and it was very loud on all 3 of them lol

Have a look at some of the universal backboxes from mij exhausts on Ebay. For your money you'll get a stainless back box. I have one on my K10 and the quality is excellent for the £40 delivered it cost me. They also increased the length of the pipe to my requirement, recommended!

You can also get them with a removeable baffle, as I have, so you can vary the volume :D

Depending on the condition of your current backbox, I have a gutted one on mine I don't want if you fancy a swap?

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

i had a cherry bomb back box and cherry bomb mid box on the capri was very loud lol and no need for flame kits either :D

i had a cherry bomb back box and cherry bomb mid box on the capri was very loud lol and no need for flame kits either :D

You an old git like me, or you just like old cars? I had one on my Cortina, then two on my Mustang, Cortina was loud, Mustang was fookin loud, but being a V6 it sounded right :D Those were back in the 80's when at 20 years old i could insure a 2.8 mustang for 2 or 300 quid, same as the XR3, XR3i and RS turbo, shame i didnt have them all in a garage now:eek:

If you want i have one in my garage that you can have for like £10 plus postage.
Its as new pretty much but saves you some cash, less too think about.

yep was used on a hyundai for like 2 months so its been used and has a mount welded on but its in good condition.

Back