cheers from portugal

hllo mates im from portugal and im in the portuguese micra club :p ... i looked for this forum because i know that in uk the "things" about micra are developed (apart the rest) XD
i drive a k11 1.3, with some mods,
lowered suspension 3.5mm, wierd induction made by me :p and some art work on the engine haha
looking to learn allot more about micras :D

cheers

this is an old picture, ive redone the painting, and painted aswell the cover of the exaust

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
tryed a milion of diferent sets for the wierd induction :p and ive come up with this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

with this last one i get more power :D and it sound great

i will take some good pictures of the lowered micra :D

hi to evry one thanks for the wellcome :D!!

yes its mm 35 mm ;) lol i was thinking in cm

im going to make some changes to the filter and to the tube maybe add another one XD just for the lolz and to see if i gain something :D

like some micras i have the problem of the air blower .. ive been searching and tomorow ill see if i can fiz that :D hope it doesent need a new motor ::down:

hi to evry one thanks for the wellcome :D!!

yes its mm 35 mm ;) lol i was thinking in cm

im going to make some changes to the filter and to the tube maybe add another one XD just for the lolz and to see if i gain something :D

like some micras i have the problem of the air blower .. ive been searching and tomorow ill see if i can fiz that :D hope it doesent need a new motor ::down:

Whats wrong with it? Only working on setting 4? or just really weak?

Back