Greets from Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... my name is Ricardo, i'm 21, and i live near lisbon(u may know). My car is a Renault Clio 1.5dCi65, but i had an honda 1.5iLS VTEC, it's not a nissan or a micra, but it's japanese... and i enjoy a lot every minute i spent with him(Honda).
I registered in this forum cause i was about to buy a micra 1.0 k11 for my girlfriend, and i wanted to know more about the car, engine, etc... i've already bought the micra, and i will go pick im up tomorrow. Then i'll put some pics... it's black, 5 doors, base version, doesn't have anything, only simple alloy wheels :D it counts for now 75000km, it's a child... i guess:wasntme:

Best regards to everyone, and sorry my english :)

Your English is better than some posts I have read on here.

Welcome to the MSC, if you have any questions ask away, we're a friendly bunch.

Friendly bunch... yeah, i already noticed that :D
My micra, when it's idle... sometimes it gets a little bit inconstant, seems the revs are too low, almost cuts-off... tomorow i'll change the oil(castrol 10w40), oil filter, air filter, gas filter, spark plugs(should i use the NGK BKR5E?), and put some WD40 in all plugs/wires and everything that moves, chek the negative wire to the chassis if it is OK, then i'll see if the idle is still inconstant(hope it's not the MAF sensor/throttle-body). What else should i change/check?

Best regards to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back