Check out this beast!

the same as any american car no doubt has no idea that there are things in the world such as corners the veyron would still be my choice tho

The whole American cars and corners thing just doesn't hold true for sports cars. The last two generations of Corvettes have been amazing cars, outperforming ones costing 10 times as much. They've done well in racing (Le Mans, Nurburgring), beating the DBR9 in a fair few races.

Raceworx said:
whats that i see.. a corner!! better put it back and get the micra out.. :(

lol the car is only any good if you can see you destination from your house :)

so thats to the shops and back then lol, but it'd be the quickest shop run eva!!

Well know offence to any american car fans, but i cant stand them, their big, ugly and handle like a wardrobe...

Arnold said:
What ones you driven then to justify a comment like that

Firstly its a FACT!... American cars are the worst handling cars in the world...Watch Top Gear...

And even if they did handle well, there still big and ugly IMO.

Top gear is not always factually correct, mostly it is JC own opinions. Also saying all american cars are big and ugly is like saying all micras are driven by oap's. Simply not true america does produce some proper barges but also some very sweet designs.

Look guys, im not turning this into an arguement, happens to often, its my opinun, end of it...

Its like people that do think micra's are for OAP's, its pointless argueing it... lol

Very tasty but sadly still American & all the suspension bits were American too. Not a fan of plastic 'Vettes, give me a '70s model anyday but this one's trick :) I do agree with Andrew that they've got better but still get the impression it's better rather than good ;)

Back