cheap mods

hi
have owned my micra for a while now, and now the time has come i think to mod it a lil. however im on a tight budget, so i was looking for simple but effective ideas, preferable things i cud scavenge from the scrappy. any suggestions? i have a 98 facelift

hi
have owned my micra for a while now, and now the time has come i think to mod it a lil. however im on a tight budget, so i was looking for simple but effective ideas, preferable things i cud scavenge from the scrappy. any suggestions? i have a 98 facelift

Small, cheap, easy mods from a scrap yard? I'd say it would have to be, cg13 cams and ga16 airbox for performance, and a '00-02 facelift or prefacelift tailgate handle to de-badge the rear. Could also get 00-02 interior trim, slightly better imo, ie cup holders in door, sportier clock surrond. Surpose there's a few other things you can do, but personally these would be first on list.

Also consider the potential increase in insurance premium for any performance mods. Ring for a quote before commiting to buying & fitting the mod.

hmmm thx 4 the suggestion, all i cud think of was boot light, elec windows, front fogs ect r there any other nissans u can salvage mods off? cause wen a had a 106 u cud get bits of 306's 207's ect
will ave t have a dix around

would be wise to tell your insurance company just to cover your back, like olly says it will void the insurance, i didnt tell them then i rang next day just to find out and they said its fine all mods been added but will replace with standard parts and didnt affect my price still paying same before the mods

A few cheap things you could do;

Colourcode (do it yourself, easy), cheap set of alloys, cheap backbox, flat wipers, spoiler etc.. thats stuff wont cost alot at all.

Thats what ive done/doing. (Y)

a was plannin on not tellin thm

1. what the hell i believe you mean "I was planning on not telling them" the buttons are there on your key board...use them! keep text speak to the nova/corsa bummers owners clubs

2. Mike the mod said the next person to mention not insuring their mods would be banned! at the end of the day its your choice but its also your choice whether or not to drink sulphuric acid
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/43259-Why-it-s-wrong-and-illegal-to-not-insure-your-car-properly
read that thread and rethink if you cant afford the small premium rise then you can afford the mods simple(Y)

aye a suppose a probs should tell them then. are primera p11 front nd rear disc brakes compatable with micras, if a got the calipers

would normal almera ones fit ?? or are the gti ones different ?? also i would tell youre insurence i know some that didint and they got well up s**t creek as a result.

would normal almera ones fit ?? or are the gti ones different ?? also i would tell youre insurence i know some that didint and they got well up s**t creek as a result.

As long as they are from an N15 Almera (95-99) they will fit. Although the GTi brakes are better than other Almera brakes.

hi
recently fitted 1.3 cams nd very happy with the results.
wat car/s do i get the ga16 airbox from? nd wat does it look like
thanks

attachment.php

frank, sorry for nickin ur pic, but u see the pipe that goes from the rocker cover to the airbox, its a different size nd shape to the micra one right? wat sis u do to overcome this? nd when i took my micra airbox off it didnt have a pcv pipe?

1. what the hell i believe you mean "I was planning on not telling them" the buttons are there on your key board...use them! keep text speak to the nova/corsa bummers owners clubs

2. Mike the mod said the next person to mention not insuring their mods would be banned! at the end of the day its your choice but its also your choice whether or not to drink sulphuric acid
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/43259-Why-it-s-wrong-and-illegal-to-not-insure-your-car-properly
read that thread and rethink if you cant afford the small premium rise then you can afford the mods simple(Y)

what a great read lol

Back