Cg13de anc CG10de block heads

CMF_gu_niang1200

» CMF Member
Hi all..

Probably need some help here.. i need to know what are the major differences in the CG13DE block heads and CG10DE block heads....? caused i'm getting a a spare head for port and polsih project ..but the block heads are lying all around in the scrapyards
Need to know..

1) the height of the block difference..?
2) diameter of the piston head difference?
3) vale sizes?

Guys pls Help me!!! i'm planning to get one CG13de block head

CMF_gu_niang1200

» CMF Member
yo bro... what about CGA engine block any diff?

i'm surprised the block head is the same size for Cg10 and CG13? No diff in head height? I'm planning for a port and polished head.. i'm afriad if i get a Cg10 head there will be some problem installing in a CG13de engine.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
it will fit ok. cga is a bit different, one of them being the uk type doesnt have a hole for the distributor. also has a knock sensor i think.

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
Polar WROTE:

"yes. if you use the 1.0 pistons you can get higher compression which would be great for performance as they are flat top.<BR>

yo bro polar
so if i using a cg13 engine but use back cg10 piston it will increase compression to rougly how much?
then wat if i use a thinner head gasket like 0.7 mm one?
can the 2 be concurrenlty in use 2gether ?

and to check wif u
the cam shaft n spocket for cg13 n cg10 is it the same?
thank

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
you cant use 1.0L pistons in a 1.3L engine. as the cylinders are sligthly larger hence the increase in power when comparing the engines.

are you planning on big power?...if so look at forged internals?

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
atomic speedwere in America.

humphries in UK.

thers some in Australia apparantley. i say apparantley because as far as i know Datrats who made them closed down, but dont know about singapore. just shop around on net, you come across some

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
nz_aj WROTE:

"jaxx WROTE:<BR><BR>"you cant use 1.0L pistons in a 1.3L engine"</DIV><BR><BR>Why? <BR>the bore is the same.<BR>The CR would rise to 11.86:1 (assuming standard head gasket) but that's no problem with high octane gas &amp; tuning.

yo bro you mean if i use a 1.0 piston which is flat head on a 1.3 block and when i use back original gasket i will compression of 11.86 : 1?
tat super high wor
you confirm and tried before?
sorry for askin weird question
thank

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
jax, 1.0 pistons have been fitted to 1.3 micra block. i do not know what compression is achieved.
they are same fitment. the 1.3 is a longer stroke thats how it get the extra capacity.

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
CG motors have the same head & bore = 71.0mm
CG13DE stroke = 80.5mm
CG10DE stroke = 63.0mm & CR = 9.5:1

If you use the CG10DE pistons in the CG13DE CR becomes
80.5/[63.0/(9.5-1)]+1
=11.86

It's just geometry

CMF_chilidawg

» CMF Member
gotta check with ah long wats the price first, but if still same as last time then its cg13de with mounting, clutch, gearbox. wanna upgrade at least my front brakes but dunno whether can find anything. thx for the info that time i called u about ae85 or prelude brakes, will pass on the info to ah long, maybe he can recon some parts for me.

then trying to order jun flywheel from MBperformance. ga15 tb, but i like sukoo's extra piping, one normal one cai. idea... but his is stock tb with the airbox, rite? wonder if that idea can be done with ga15 tb?

ga15 injectors n maybe a new fuel pump or regulator. emanage after eric's extractors n hiflow cat are in. might have to replace some of the sensors i think. esp the map sensor.

last but not least, i'm trying to get t1r rubber from pts n gramlights 57cf from stamford.

altogether est SGD6-7k :(

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
chilidawg WROTE:

"gotta check with ah long wats the price first, but if still same as last time then its cg13de with mounting, clutch, gearbox. wanna upgrade at least my front brakes but dunno whether can find anything. thx for the info that time i called u about ae85 or prelude brakes, will pass on the info to ah long, maybe he can recon some parts for me.<BR><BR>then trying to order jun flywheel from MBperformance. ga15 tb, but i like sukoo's extra piping, one normal one cai. idea... but his is stock tb with the airbox, rite? wonder if that idea can be done with ga15 tb?<BR><BR>ga15 injectors n maybe a new fuel pump or regulator. emanage after eric's extractors n hiflow cat are in. might have to replace some of the sensors i think. esp the map sensor.<BR><BR>last but not least, i'm trying to get t1r rubber from pts n gramlights 57cf from stamford. <BR><BR>altogether est SGD6-7k :(

i tink u r overdoing ur car liao
hmmm
but it all up to u

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
nz_aj WROTE:

"CG motors have the same head &amp; bore = 71.0mm<BR>CG13DE stroke = 80.5mm<BR>CG10DE stroke = 63.0mm &amp; CR = 9.5:1<BR><BR>If you use the CG10DE pistons in the CG13DE CR becomes<BR>80.5/[63.0/(9.5-1)]+1<BR>=11.86<BR><BR>It's just geometry

still wondering if the cg10 piston when install in cg13
will it hit the top when the piston is at max?
hmmm

CMF_Dan_iG

» CMF Member
1.0 pistons with it's flat head may hit the top in CG13 engine i think.
I have a CG10DE engine and i thought: What if i change the stock crankshaft to CG13DE crankshaft? Willit fit?
The diameters of cylinders are the same 71 mm. Is the height of CG10 cylinders and CG13 cylinders same?
Simply i get a CG10 engine with capasity of 1.3 L.
Possible?
And what if i use the pushers of the pistons from CG10 engine and the pistons from CG13... will this work?
Please, people, help me.
Thank You!

CMF_Dan_iG

» CMF Member
I heard, that if i change the CG10 cam head with all the stuff to CG13 head, i'll get an extra 8-12 BHP. Is it true?
P.S. Maybe someone can tell me where can i find a japanese parts catalogue in internet? I have one, but it doesnt work with my id code... :\
www.elcats.ru (it's russian) but it shows me only European car parts.
Thanks a lot, guys!

CMF_Dan_iG

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"dan ig<BR><BR>the heads are the same but the 1.3 cams have more lift and duration and give an extra 5hp imo<BR><BR>frank

So maybe i shouldn't use the head with the valves? Maybe it will be enough just to change injectors and CPU?

Back