cg13 TB

I in need of a cg13 throttle body bacause after i went to the rolling road on friday just gone i was told my power was upto 66bhp but my airflow meter was no working.

As im in need of some cg13 injectors aswell i fort i may aswell get a cg13 Tb aswell!

if anyone has either of these then please contact me with a price!

many thanks jason.

Injectors are the same too.

If you're turboing then the standard CG throttle body is good enough.

and you're going to need GA16 Injectors

If turboing i would stick with the 1.3 injectors but add the fse boost valve to control the fuel going through them. Bigger injectors are usually added if you can't adjust the fuel as they allow more fuel in. If you are looking for big turbo outputs then better injectors may be handy at a later date but not required for basic turbo tuning.

Regards paul

There's no need to use an FSE PBV. Your fuelling will be adjusted when you get your E-Managed mapped. Use the GA16 injectors(they're a straight fit onto the CG Fuel Rail), you can and probably will max out the CG (both CG10 and CG13 use the SAME INJECTORS) Injectors, and then you're gonna go pop.

cg13 injectors will support up to 120BHP or is that the afm... ni its he injectors as sunnys needed 1.6 injectors on his supercharged micra

Back