ga16 TB & injectors on cg13.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
been reading a few threads but no one says how the cg13 engine runs with the ga16 tb and injectors...also no one confirms any power gains.

its been in the back of my head for over a year now. everytime i go the scrapyard and theres always an almera or a sunnt in the yard.

atm my car is standard tune. hoping to fit a 4-branch to it agian. (when it was rolling roaded with a filter and a manifold with cat back, the tester said the standard injectors where nearly maxxing out) so i know i fitting 1.6 injectors with that tune would be a wise choice...

but as said its a standard engine atm, and iam looking to fit 1.6 tb and injectors with standard tune..

or would it just be over fueling for no perpouse? and would they be worth fitting?

would i see any gains? or would it be a waste of time?

dan

frank

Club Member
my 1.6 t/b made a big difference when running on gas dan (probably because the gas nozzle obstructs the venturi) but i did,nt feel much difference while running on petrol tbh :)

Stani1029

Club Member
you need to use the ecu aswell, my car run sweet with this stuff and a FPR. without these i noticed a constant lag through 3rd/4th and 5th.