CG13 engine gen 85k

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
i have a spare CG13 engine, taken by myself out of a 1999 V plate facelift GX CVT was going to use it to spruce up and high comp, but i need the money for wheels :D

it still has the alternator and power steering pump on it. no throttle body. exhaust manifold it there also but has a snapped/burnt stud in it

£100 collected ono located just north of cardiff

140620122003.jpg

140620122001.jpg

Hoop dont spose you have any options for engine deliverys? :p

You could be my new number 1 seller if you can find a way to get it to me,

Auto engines are the reinforced blocks aren't they?

Do you know the condition of the engine? i may be willing to pay that if i know the engine wont need rebuilding and tidying up and would happily go straight in, from what i can see motors on ebay are roughly 100 quid onwards and thats not having a clue about the condition from scrap yards etc, (To be fair i've never bought engines from scrap yards) but if i know this works then i'd be maybe willing to pay for delivery.

Ahh well, i'l see if i can afford ontop of the other things i've ordered this coming friday, if not if its still available in another week i'l nab it off ya ;).

Cheers

not had much interest in it matey so i can hold it for a bit, will end up scrappiong it in a couple of weeks though

If you could arrange to have it on a pallet and someone home for when its collected ill pay for it no questions asked

Sent from... My phone

perhaps there is a member near by willing to take the time to get the engine and have it sent over? Long shot but worth asking

Sent from... My phone

I sat at the end of the garages for 3/4 hour with no sight of any one after an 1 hour 20 min journey, and 120 mile round trip it probably cost me more than the £30 asking price in fuel to get there and back, mind you thats after missing the turning off the 470 twice and doubling back!, and you didnt give me your phone number.

sent from my computor!

i dont live there so i went there from work was there at 6, waited for 45 mins and had to leave, made sure it was empty of oil, even spilled some outside my garage, wrapped it all up in black pallet wrap so it wouldnt get any grime anywhere. even cleaned out the garage. sorry, but i dont have a mobile at the moment, been without one for over a month now, its quite liberating, i recomend it, but clearly didnt help in this situation

I have to admit that i didnt get there until 7 as the motorway was down to just one lane just befor the tunnels at newport, and that slowed me right down.

if u wud be willing to strip it i'd take the crank rods and cams i dnt need the pistons but u can leave them attached if its too much hassle to remove also wud need them posted to ireland let me know if ur interested and how much u want?

Back