cg13 box swap to cg10.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
well my clutch gave up yesterday, so now my car is un-driveable...

my plan of action is..

go to the scrapyard and buy a 1999> cg10 gear box, inc clutch and flywheel (already running a cg10 fly, not checked it out yet very unlikley its broke but you never know)

i know my 98> shafts and hubs are the same with it beeing a 98> box (yes i know pre 98's have diffrent shafts and hubs etc lol)

is there anything else i would need?

ive done a search and some posts say i need another engine or box mount? confused? can anyone confirm???

anything else that is esstinal for this swap?

thanks
dan

1998 :) hence why i need a post 98 box ;)

the post 98 1.0 and all 1.3,s have the same setup eh (1.0 f/w is slightly lighter, and the 14" wheel 1.0,s have the lower 4.5 diff) but the pre 98 1.0 has a different g/box, f/w, clutch, shafts, gearchange, x member and rear bracket :)

I finally got a 1.3 engine from a 95' Micra iirc cause there were no 1.3 sold in Slovenia it's hard to het a chassis with 1.3 engine. So the only option is to get a 1.0. The only one I could get now is a 1.0 94' iirc

If I get a 1.0 with everything - gearbox, f/w, clutch, shafts,...the whole car could I mount my 1.3 engine in? Use the gearbox, flywheel, clutch, shatfs, etc. from the 1.0?

Back