Centre arm rests.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Has anyone ever had any success obtaining these to fit a Micra? I inherited one when I purchased "Family Hack" and although the size of the arm rest itself fits okay between the front seats it's mounting bracket is not even close to fitting a Micra. I'll have to fabricate a bracket if I want to use it.

I've taken a gamble and bought a different brand one from Germany. The item itself was not too expensive but the shipping costs are murder, I've not received it yet. Will keep you all posted on that one.

Mychael

CMF_jay22

» CMF Member
i think the best way to do it is weld the bracket to the seat frame. but
unless your getting your seats re trimmed then its a waste of time cause
you have to take it apart.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
has the bracket in the middle.

Attachments

• 27831.jpg
    27831.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 36

CMF_NeX

» CMF Member
the arm rest is JDM not factory fitted in the uk, same with the dash tray. but there is plenty of odd trim patterns lol, and electric windows is nice.

that car is an Sr which is same as your super s 2,

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"Hey Napster,your lucky in that you got lots of stuff we missed out on here.<BR>Different trim options, what looks like electric windows (adds weight but nice to have), the centre armrest and the top dash insert.<BR><BR>Mychael

hey thanks mate!!! appreciate the nice comments :)!!!

yeah "Nex" is right.....mines an SR same as your super s 2!!!

took me a while to get them, but im so happy with them!!!!

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Well the other arm rest I ordered from Germany has arrived. No good either I'm afraid. Whilst the mounting system is better and could be adapted the arm rest itself is too wide to fit between the Micra seats.
It will jam in but then foul every time you moved the seats to adjust them.
So another dead end and money down the drain. Oh Well.

Mychael

Back