F/S: FS: K11 JDM folding mirrors, centre arm rest

Item: FS: K11 JDM folding mirrors, centre arm rest
Condition: Used, all good
Reason for selling: Don't have a Micra any more !
Price: 140+ postage / 110 + postage

k11mybits.jpg

k11jdmkitmine.jpg

Everything in really decent order. 140+ postage for the mirrors possiblysold 110+ postage for the centre arm rest The mirrors were tested before they were removed off the car... not much in terms of wiring with them, but the switch is (obviously) included. NO OFFERS, ITEMS COST ME £320 TO IMPORT including customs (one item I ain't selling)

k11armrest3.jpg
k11armrest2.jpg
k11armrest1.jpg

centre arm rest needs jdm/ march front seats to be able to fit... will not fit between UK seats.

all items in really good condition.

someone throw me £85 + postage for the centre console and it's yours

also got the non smokers ashtray for sale @ £30 + postage ono

Just to add that I have JDM seats still available but wil be gone very soon. That's for anyone who's planning to buy the centre console.

Sorry for hijacking johnbr6 :p

Just to add that I have JDM seats still available but wil be gone very soon. That's for anyone who's planning to buy the centre console.

Sorry for hijacking johnbr6 :p

where abouts are you mate? got any pics of the seats? wanna see if they'll match up with the colour/design of my upholstry

will the seats straight swap for my facelift ones? I presume so, but want be sure. So, if the adjusting wheels aren't on these seats, am I correct in thinking that those levers on the side of the actual sitting part control the tilt? Lastly, how much you want for them?

Wasn't for me anyway, just curious to see if it was any way similar to the pulsar ones. If it was more than a few guys over here with N15's who would have paid a lot more :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

will the seats straight swap for my facelift ones? I presume so, but want be sure. So, if the adjusting wheels aren't on these seats, am I correct in thinking that those levers on the side of the actual sitting part control the tilt? Lastly, how much you want for them?

Yes it's a direct fit. Yes the lever is for adjustment. :) Was looking for £40ono. Just need them gone or I'll dump them

Where are you located? Could meet up half way or something. Postage I'd guess around 20 quid.

you know what? come to think about it, the cost of getting the seats from you & the armrest from john (which is really the only reason I'd actually need the seats) is going to leave me out of pocket, so i'm going to have to leave them. If I had funds & the time, I'd definitely take them off you. But alas times are hard, sorry mate :(

you know what? come to think about it, the cost of getting the seats from you & the armrest from john (which is really the only reason I'd actually need the seats) is going to leave me out of pocket, so i'm going to have to leave them. If I had funds & the time, I'd definitely take them off you. But alas times are hard, sorry mate :(

You can have them for nothing mate. Rather gve them away then dump

They will be really worth it man, I am surprised and a little frustrated they are still for sale. I love interior kit, and I wish I still had mine to put those march seats into it.

Those seats along side the arm rest will really transform the interior mate. March seats are supposidly a little more comfortable too.

I would say if you get the seats I'll drop the price even more but I can't, making too much of a loss on them anyways... but I will save the arm rest for you :)

Back