Introduction + K11 Micra/March arm rest

Hi everyone! I am a new K11 owner! X Reg, white, 5 door, clean example 16000 miles, full service history 12 stamps from new untill 2012 and did 1000 miles between then and now. Gosh I did not know that the K11 Micra has such a following!!!! Right I have a couple of questions.

First question is that I have the bog standard Micra 1.4 and on idle it vibrates a bit, as this is a petrol engine I am slightly concerned, anyone have any idea where this symptom may leed to? I am having it checked with the garage who sold it to me, I just want an honest opinion, I did show it to a Mechanic but he said he did not notice anything. Its not like its rattling me to peices but I am a little concerned.

Second question is that I want to know how I can obtain a arm rest for my K11 Micra, I have looked on Ebay and Amazon at these Universal arm rests but I know that nothing is as solid as the origional purpose built one.

Any correspondance would be greatly appritiated

P.S sorry if my spelling annoyed anyone! Its not my forte.

Last edited:
You'll get used to the rattling... ;)

Just get a decent stereo!

The march armrests sometimes come up on here...it's worth using the search function and seeing what pops up.

...oh and welcome!

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using mad avian skills...

Why thank you Magpie42! I will have it checked anyways. Im afraid that a stereo might get nicked, no alarm or central locking let alone remote central locking lol haha

Well it won't go off in the night will it? A few of my neighbours had them installed and woke me up at stupid oclock on more than one occasion. I was looking at covert installation UK but they seem a little pricey for a car thats not worth a whole lot but security is important, I guess I will have to start saving up the pennies haha.

i have an arm rest here, 85 inc pp

sling.jpg

fig. 4: Give your arm a rest with this deluxe Armrest

Haha very funny Magpie42 haha. To SirChris, I do not have the March seats, to my knowlege you need Nissan March front seats to make it fit, It wont fit in a Micra with UK seats. And again very witty response from Magpie42 haha.

I will leave it lol. Thing is I would like to have central locking fitted and then remote central locking with an alarm and its alot of money for a decent system. Nearly as much as the car is worth haha. Soooo I think I will end this thread here and now lol. But thanks for all your replies man!

Back