• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Ceirwans REVISED AND NEW Super S blog! :)

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Ceirwan;389324 said:
Ok well today I had the bracket on the exhaust welded up as temporary stop gap to stop it rattling, will need a rear section eventually, I reckon I'll just get a full K10 'zorst without the cat which should mean a slight gain in power and also more popping!

Steve I'm compiling a list of original parts I'm after :D, if you could stick em in a box and charge me postage that'd be awesome!

Did you ever sort out the rough running when It first starts up? Never used to do that for me, trying to work out what it is...

So now my list of things to do is:
  • Change rear number plate lights back to the nipples.
  • Sort out issues with door seals (Maybe a bodyshop?)
  • Sort out arch rust bubbles and the Wind
  • When the car was on the ramps I spotted some Waxoyling that needs touching up
  • Fix screwdriver hole in drivers door
  • Put a fuse in the manual fan switch wiring and mount it somewhere in the dash
  • Improve the handling, down really tight twisty roads its not bad, but past sixty its scary with the car bouncing all over the road, will need some thoughts on this!

Stuff done:
  • Interior cleaned up and were down to one air freshener from like ten :)
  • Stereo swapped
  • Exhaust bracket welded

Back