• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ceirwans Super S Blog

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys, finally decided to create this blog to map anything i do with the car, and to help with motivation!

As most of you know i bought the car off fordy and stupidly had it put back to mostly standard.
On the plus side it was and probably still is one of the soundest Super S's in the club rust wise or lack of rust wise! The interior is also mint, the seats are completely sound, and it has little things like the sunroof sunshade which i believe is quite rare now and still has the original mats.

Since then i bought back the exhaust and mani, which make a big difference.
This weekend i repaired the suspension, and also fitted a new rear o/s handbrake cable and rear pads... WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The car doesn't seem to pitch as much under braking although im sure thats imagination, its definately much improved the stopping, i also fitted the lamda sensor into the exhaust and some new plugs. I reckon i need a bigger guage wire to minimise voltage loss as its a long run to the sensor, also the sensor looks iffy so that'll probs be changed too!

Future plans at the moment:
- New yellow driving light for broken old one
- Get some (almost) unoticable bumps knocked out the n/s wing
- Oil change and valve clearances
- Clean air filter
- Repair some stone chips that have been appearing
- Renew some of the waxoly
- Get reconditioned alloy fitted

As regards to actual mods i'll have to wait and see, i quite like the car as it is! The blog should keep me motivated to work on it with you lot on my back!

Zaphro

Deactivated Account

x3 with a slight correction it would be cool although not a need, haha

i did an insurance quote for mine lowered its amazing how much modifications can make it lowest 8k a year for really naff insurance or 10k.. for something good

yea right :D